Marvel Puzzle Quest R256 Release Notes (7/5/22)

Options
2»

Comments

• TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I thought Gorr would be a 5* as well. I guess it’s possible that the new devs will change the release pattern.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,187 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The uproar of back to back 5* releases....are we sure Gorr isn't our first new 3* under this new regime?
  • jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The uproar of back to back 5* releases....are we sure Gorr isn't our first new 3* under this new regime?
    Technically, no we are not sure. I think they said that 3star and 5star would be paired releases though, but I don't know which thread I'm remembering that from. 
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 517 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Technically, no we are not sure. I think they said that 3star and 5star would be paired releases though, but I don't know which thread I'm remembering that from. 
    My brain has that same information. It's also telling me that the combo releases begin in September when the new/revised DDQ is rolled out.

To be fair, I trust my stomach a lot more than my brain.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First new 3* is planned for September, yeah.
    Also I think what we're getting until then are leftovers from Demiurge, because why wouldn't the new team start rolling out their vision immediately if they could.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The updated DDQ has a planned release that coincides with 3/5 star co-releases in September. 
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/86989/marvel-puzzle-quest-developer-q-a-june-2022-answers-6-20-22/p1

It's here. Control + F and look for "September". 
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 450 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    not to spoil TOO hard, but 5* August will be She-Hulk because of the show launching, 4? maybe Abom?
  • CoxLargo
    CoxLargo Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    not to spoil TOO hard, but 5* August will be She-Hulk because of the show launching, 4? maybe Abom?
    Lets see