Love and Thunder Vault

Options
dianetics
dianetics Posts: 1,524 Chairperson of the Boards
I just ran Throg and did not receive a token for the vault as was advertised in game.

Not a big deal, because there is nothing of value in the vault.

I hope this is not what we expect from the future vaults. 1 LL token and a bunch of useless rewards like 1 star supports and heroic tokens.

** edit the token arrived after hard closing the game and logging back in

Comments

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The vault is 31 items. Typically the x1 vaults give a free token at the start, which is what we received. That token on relaunch was not (likely) the token from using a Thor. 

The free token is always intentional so that people could buy the vault with 10x pulls instead of participating. 
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    I have yet to receive any tokens despite using all characters and also closing the game and restarting multiple times.
  • TrixieTime
    TrixieTime Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have yet to receive any tokens despite using all characters and also closing the game and restarting multiple times.
    I got one, but it was for a PVP match. I played the rest PVE and no dice so far. I’m sure they’ll add clarification soon. 
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I played once with Throg in PvP but didn't get the token either.  Going to wait and see what is up and maybe take the rest of the Thors out for a spin later once they've fixed it.
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    I got one, but it was for a PVP match. I played the rest PVE and no dice so far. I’m sure they’ll add clarification soon. 
    I just tried a PVP as well and still nothing.
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 801 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Played a pvp with 4* Lady Thor and didn’t get the token either.  I imagine it'll work for me when my vip and daily resupply resets at 8:45 EST tonight. 

Update:  Just did a Deadpool Daily with 2* Thor and received the token.  This was at 2:40 pm.
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah, I've used a variety of Thors in a variety of events and there's been no token awarded.  Has to be a bug.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - 

Got an update that this wasn't working at 100% earlier today but a patch is going out (may have already) that will fix this today.  Sorry about that!
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 382 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1* Supports given out...

Ah man, what will i do with those?    :o   

All that RISO, that'll just add a drop to my bank of millions of RISO.
  • WilliamK1983
    Options
    3 pulls so far, 1 mighty, 1 heroic, and 2500 iso-8.  So far so good avoiding the 1* supports.  
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 623 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hope the 1 star supports is not a trend that will continue. I certainly won't spend HP on a store with 1 stars in it.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I do wish the supports would be a bit higher.  Maybe they will adjust in the future. 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Appreciate the free tokens but would almost rather have no free tokens and better items in the vault.  Not worth spending any real HP on, IMHO.
  • darkman84
    darkman84 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    I've received a token for playing Thor today, but it seems that the vault has expired, so it's in the post-event pile right now. Not a big deal, but I suppose it either shouldn't give token at all if the vault time has expired, or the vault time should be longer.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,859 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got one too, you can still use it.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Thor’s a very generous god, he’s still handing  out tokens two days after the vault closed.
  • WilliamK1983
    edited July 2022
    Options
    2 days in a row for me as well, a heroic and a mighty token.  Still perfect in avoiding the 1* supports.