Hellfire Gala Gifts Update (6/29/22)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Hi Everyone - 

Just wanted to pop in as there is some confusion about the Hellfire Gala gifts in MPQ.  We understand that some players have received these gifts (Cyclops Hellfire Gala Costume + 400 Shards for Cyclops (Classic) and some have not.  The release of these gifts did not go out as planned and we apologize for this confusion. For the players that have not received the gifts as of yet, we have scheduled these rewards to go out later tonight at 10pm PST. 

We appreciate your patience but hope everyone enjoys his new costume!  And stay tuned for X-23 (All-New Wolverine) next week!
Tagged:

Comments

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 624 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Received, and, thank you!!! ^_^  -- the Hellfire Gala has been home to some phenomenally creative new costume designs, and I was hoping we'd get to see more in the game at some point.

My #1 would be Havok's from this year! -- 

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Are we getting Synch as a new character during the Hellfire Gala event?  He was in last year and again this year as an attendee.  Would be nice to see another person of color represented in game, not just a variant of Storm or Black Panther.

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was wondering what was going on - tend to click through the text boxes too quickly! Thanks for the costume.
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 716 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got rewarded twice, once just after noon EST and again just now. No take backs!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Gifts came out earlier and they are rolling out to all players now.  Thank you again everyone for your patience.
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 716 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Are we getting Synch as a new character during the Hellfire Gala event?  He was in last year and again this year as an attendee.  Would be nice to see another person of color represented in game, not just a variant of Storm or Black Panther.

Shang-Chi, Heimdall, America Chavez, Riri Williams, Miles Morales, Shuri, Cloak & Dagger, Monica Rambeau, War Machine, Mordo, Valkyrie, Nick Fury, Luke Cage, Prowler, Sam Wilson, Blade, Misty Knight, Echo, Melinda May, Bishop, Killmonger, Okoye, Kamala Khan.  

I'd love to see Synch added to the game especially since it wouldn't just  be a duplicate at a different star level.  Seems to me you just see what you want to see.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,574 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Received them and thanking you for a cool new costume!
  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you very much for these wonderful gifts! Appreciate the free costume and hope there will be more ways to earn them in the near future.

X-23 next week? Awesome!  :love:
  • ph34rm3
    ph34rm3 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Pretty awesome, thanks a bunch, new flavor to old taste
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,955 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you very much for the wonderful costume.

Looking forward to X-23 in a couple days.

KGB
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is super cool.   I love the different costume options,  so getting a free one is great!

Will the X-23 one also be a gift?
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice good stuff 
  • Deku_Scrub
    Deku_Scrub Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Much appreciated 🙏🏽 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It looks great, thanks. 
  • WeaponX092
    WeaponX092 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you very much developers for this appreciated gift, it looks great!!
  • Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Those subscribed to the newsletter likely got this email. In case you aren’t subscribed or just haven’t seen it yet, enjoy! 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Many thanks!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you for the double gifts!
    That was a free 500 HP :)
  • Carnifex
    Carnifex Posts: 104 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you for the shards and costume, definitely one of the better looking ones! I never realised Cyclops became a jedi master :open_mouth:
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you!