Ms Marvel unreachable Solo

djsnooze831
djsnooze831 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
Just completed all the levels I can on Peer Into Madness, unfortunately this is first Alliance challenge that i wasnt able to acquire all solo perks! I so wanted the Ms Marvel but I'm lile 30,000 short! Usually these challenges each player can receive all the bonuses solo. This one wasn't the case! I wanted that 5* Ms Marvel card, and now i cant acquire it becuz of this? It ain't right! There should be a way for you still acquire that card without the help of your alliance!

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor
    so there's solo progression and alliance progression.

you can 100% get solo progression... solo.

alliance progression you would need around 7 people to complete 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Your alliance need to hit minimum round 5 to get all personal progression rewards by 48-60th hour. 

Just take those 250 KK shards as consolation prize.

Who knows, maybe the dev will slot in 5* KK cover into Hellfire Gala gift just to please those quitters.  :o
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    I mean... It's an ALLIANCE event.
    No, you should not be able to reach full personal progression if you're the only one playing.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,075 Chairperson of the Boards
    As pointed out above this was an Alliance event so uhm...
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Right.  If your alliance can't get into Round 5, forget trying for the final personal progression reward.
    My Alliance never does, it was not such a big thing before, but now it's a Guaranteed 5-Star, I may have to reassess things...
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2022
    Bowgentle said:
    I mean... It's an ALLIANCE event.
    No, you should not be able to reach full personal progression if you're the only one playing.

So if it is an ALLIANCE event why are there even personal progression rewards (assuming the logic you used for your post)?  :)
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,200 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mean it is an alliance event .... so teamwork is encouraged