DisciplesOfD LFM (casual/ events)

Trippet
Trippet Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
edited 29 June 2022, 06:30 in MtGPQ Coalitions
At one time we were RumTrollops, but after introducing my White's Tree Frog, The Detective, the team came up with the new name.

So we're a casual play coalition, looking to break into the top 100. We're so close each week, but need 4 warm bodies (10 if I kick my phone account) to get there. 9 (10) warm bodies may just see us in the top 50!

We're beginners, experts, bronze to plat, level 25 to 130+ . . . we cover the gamut. That means players of all levels, experience, and intensity are a great fit. 

Don't believe me? Join and find out! 

Comments

• Trippet

D says we have room for 6 or 7 more players.  Look at him begging!  Okay, he wanted crickets, but I'm sure he'd be pleased as pie to have more friends!  No need to knock, the door is open - come on in!

• Trippet
    4 spots remain!  5 if I remove an alt so if we're full, just send me a message and I'll boot the alt.  :)
  • Trippet
    I can't believe it! After wiping the roster back in May, we have only One remaining spot! We moved from a consistent top 100-150 to 70 the past couple events.

We focus on life /play balance. Casually competitive
     I call it. 😄 If that sounds like you, the door is open. Come on in!

"D" knocked his hiding spot over so of course I snapped a pic before tucking him back in. Sleep well, little chunk.

• Trippet
    edited 20 August 2022, 00:46
    We are full!

"D" received a terrarium upgrade, larger, taller, and bioactive, which makes this a spectacular month.  He's a happy dirty boy!  His froggy friend stands vigil as "D" sleeps in his froggy cup.

• Larz70
    Larz70 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Congrats!  Getting a coalition to 20 players is no mean feat!
  • Trippet
    Thank you!

We have one spot open.  A member misunderstood the purpose of us setting up a Discord server and left before we could explain.  Yikes!

We've been placing consistently in the 60s in events.  If you're looking for a no-pressure, low requirements, casual team that's kicking butt despite said low requirements - that's us!  All I ask is that every couple weeks members try their hand at the events.  Discord can be used (but it's Not a requirement) to get help with deck building, planeswalker advice, pictures of Mr. Detective . . ..  I even have a section for prolonged absences (more than 2 weeks) so we don't accidentally send you on your way.  :)

And now for the real purpose of the post . . . our Overlord and Protector, Mr. Detective!
    It's a molting balloon!  No, wait - it's Mr. Detective!
  • Trippet
    We're all full again.  :)
  • Trippet
    We had a member leave due to phone compatibility issues.  I waited a couple weeks to see if they'd be able to return, but thus far we still have a vacancy.  I woke up our mascot, and overlord, Mister Detective, to extend an invitation.  First come, first serve!  🐸

• Trippet
    (I did not actually wake him on purpose, please join before he attempts to eat me for insubordination!)