Quick question re: Kamala

Wyntre
Wyntre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
Does anyone know when Kamala is going to hit Latests?

Comments

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    Should be 6/27 but with the issues around Gargantos entering last month, there might be a delay (although I’m assuming there won’t be). 
  • StanleyBurrell
    StanleyBurrell Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    The sooner the better. My favorite new release in quite a while.
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler

yeah, i like her too, only issue - scarlet.  as long as she is around. game will still be slow as molasses. we need a counter for scarlet , the sooner the better.  all these damage deniers are sucking the life out of the game. 
  • StanleyBurrell

yeah, i like her too, only issue - scarlet.  as long as she is around. game will still be slow as molasses. we need a counter for scarlet , the sooner the better.  all these damage deniers are sucking the life out of the game. 
    She is really solid in PvE, it was quite a surprise to me. You’re also correct, it’s about time for a PvP shake up as well
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is SW still a problem? There are so many counters against her in the game: remove special tiles, stun, airborne, one-shot attack, ignore damage reduction.
  • StanleyBurrell
    A problem for me? No. Quite stale though.
  • HoundofShadow
    Stale for 550 rosters or shield sim? I see 550 Wanda with 550 Okoye in pvp sometimes.
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Is SW still a problem? There are so many counters against her in the game: remove special tiles, stun, airborne, one-shot attack, ignore damage reduction.
    yes and no. scarlet and any damage deniers that slow the damage to themselves , which slows the game to achieve that success. yes, she is still a problem.   

Yes, i can hit scarlet, no stuns, just calculated planning with beta and apoc. not an issue. however comma in the same realm, the multi-hit  characters like kamala, beta green, apoc red, apoc black, imohulk. get blocked on initial hits.  with the variable being silver tiles. i'm not factoring that into the equation at all.  Scarlet and others, are not speeding it up, but any new characters are pretty worthless (pvp) until it can get through the damage denial wall.  I still get by people who run a 450 scarlet and 550 okoye.  all the power to you, but i will turn around and hit back.  The counters are there, but those counters are not built into a viable character that is usable to stop it.  closest the old devs got was with Gamora, but too expensive powers. 

• HoundofShadow
    Anyone with 550 Wanda would have 550 Colossus. He can remove her special tile with his blue. At least, at my tier, I used Apocalypse + Colossus to deal with her and Colossus in pick-2. Even SC can deal with her easily and heal back those damage, but I don't think most of you pulled for him. Surely, Colossus is good enough?
  • StanleyBurrell
    I pull for them all. Witch is not a problem, Colossus is not a problem, having the same slow fight over and over and over is the problem.