Developer QOL Request: Please Allow Disable of Banners/Info

Options
LavaManLee
LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
First, I am amazed and can't thank you enough at the changes that have already happened.  You have been doing an amazing job making the game more playable (looking at you, reduced wins needed for rewards in PVP).

I am sure this is on your radar but one of the most annoying items in the game is all the banners that happen when something happens.  You start the game with boosts.  An enemy dies.  An enemy comes in during a wave.  The AIM Commander places something and then it reacts.  Etc.

I get that some people might like them but if there is any way that they could be turned off (and kept on for those that like them) it would be so appreciated.  Some of the banners/reconciliation take a very long time to happen and would be great to eliminate or have them sped up if possible.

Thanks again for all you have done and look forward to continuing the support of MPQ!

Comments

• JRYUART
    JRYUART Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    100% agree, these animations really interrupt the pacing of matches. I understand that from a UX standpoint, the info might be beneficial to new players but after a few days of play and acclimation, they simply serve no further function.  
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would be happy if the number of screens you had to click through after a battle was limited to one. There are times when you need to click through 3-4 screens just to progress onto the next round of play.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Please also let us buy up to 30 AP boosts.  Hate having to rebuy boosts every 3 battles.
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    MrPlow said:
    Please also let us buy up to 30 AP boosts.  Hate having to rebuy boosts every 3 battles.
    Better to just remove the cap and let it go beyond 99+