LazyHex
LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Featuring Cap(IW), Kamala Khan and Cap Marvel

Comments

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Pulled 6 (primarily to get 18 shards needed for a Storm cover), got 2 CM green, 1 KK yellow. So four 5* covers / 6 pulls. Done 
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,526 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is a hard pass for me. I like KK but the others are near useless. Not worth the gamble 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I lucked out for the first time ever in KK's HP store offering and got a cover there, so this is a no thanks from me.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was betting on getting 250 KK shards from the community challenge so that I'll have a full cover before her essential and it looks like I'm losing the bet. :D Another 40 hours to go before I decide whether to pull from this store or not. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dang it! Eleven pulls for two 5* covers... both Captain America.
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So is it supposed to be Captain America Infinity War or Captain America First Avenger?  All the posts here on the forum have said Cap IW yet Cap First Avenger is showing in the store.  I need covers for both (each are 1/1/0).  Guess I'm just curious if it was typos in the forum posts or is my Embigger, Embetter store messed up?
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4 pulls, 1 KK, so I'm out. Even if the 2 Caps weren't champed already, I wouldn't spend any further CP on this store.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So is it supposed to be Captain America Infinity War or Captain America First Avenger?  All the posts here on the forum have said Cap IW yet Cap First Avenger is showing in the store.  I need covers for both (each are 1/1/0).  Guess I'm just curious if it was typos in the forum posts or is my Embigger, Embetter store messed up?
    First Avenger here too. Either way this store is a pass for me.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I will recommend pulling if Cap has the same yellow power as Nick Fury. Just this alone will increade his value by a few 1000%.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can I be guaranteed only KK5 covers for my pulls?  Otherwise this store is a hard pass for my roster.  The alternative is wait a few weeks, miss nothing in pve, and pull for KK5 and Garg together (or even wait until the next 5* is revealed to see if they are better than 5MK).
  • MiNiMooMoo
    MiNiMooMoo Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    One of the better stores for me.
    3/5 for 2 CM and 1 KK
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled a quick 10, got zero 5*.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3/30 - 2 KKs and a 12th Captain America cover, but I wish I'd done better than 10%.
  • SolidusMox
    SolidusMox Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I pulled just over a dozen times and got nothing, pulled three more times and got 1 of each. Done.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i pulled 6, got 1 Captain marvel, one Kamla Khan.

that'll do pig.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    26 Pulls got me 18%
    1 Kamala Yellow
    3 Captain Marvel Champed covers
    2 Captain America Champed covers
    Plus enough shards to champ Moon Knight (I can ignore him now and forever)
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    Options
    17 pulls to get 1 CM Red and 1 KK Yellow and finally sharded my 13th cover for ShangChi.

Happy with the results since I can use the CM Red (she's up to 10 covers now) and didn't need/want any Captain America.

KGB
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    first pull run 60odd 2;KK 2;CM 1;CAfa mostly for the shards to champ JJ and Kinpin and a cover for Gambit, CAiw and Heimdal.
    first pull was CM 41 and 42 CM, KK 47 KK 60odd CAfa

today was when i noticed only needed 1 more cover for CAfa to champ so did some more
    only 6pulls 1KK, 1(4)CM, 1(6)CA

overall 8 out of 66odd not bad but the dry streak in the first run was like normal for me.
  • ph34rm3
    ph34rm3 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    2 pulls, 1x CM green/1x KK green, super lucky, done with that store as didn't think we going to make the contest so I'm happy that I pulled!?