Thanks for everything d3p

Options
Jimsta_rooney
Jimsta_rooney Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
Not sure how i feel about the news that another company is taking over my beloved mpq 😶but i just want to take the time to thank d3p for the many hours i have sunk into this game.
I wouldnt even want to know how many hours i have played this crazy,wonderful and occasionally maddening match 3 game😂
So thank you and good luck on your new venture👍
P.s i forgive you for not giving me the gargantos cover that i missed when locked out on boss weekend,it seems insignificant now...

Comments

• Jimsta_rooney
    Jimsta_rooney Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    And good luck to broken circle,you have incredibly large boots to fill!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Not sure how i feel about the news that another company is taking over my beloved mpq 😶but i just want to take the time to thank d3p for the many hours i have sunk into this game.
    I wouldnt even want to know how many hours i have played this crazy,wonderful and occasionally maddening match 3 game😂
    So thank you and good luck on your new venture👍
    P.s i forgive you for not giving me the gargantos cover that i missed when locked out on boss weekend,it seems insignificant now...
    Thank you thank you for the kind words although I do want to note that D3 will still be publishing the game.  Only developers have changed on MPQ (and we will pass along the friendly note as well).  Thanks!
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,174 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Adding my inexpressible thanks to Demiurge. I started playing this game since it came out in late 2013, and here I still am, almost 9 years later.

You guys took the common match-3 game and turned it into something enormous. Literally the only other franchise I have played for 9+ years is Pokemon. You have kept me and countless others coming back to this game, somehow, someway, and that says a lot about your game development.

One of the many things that attracted and continues to attract me are the use of comic covers for your characters. When I first started this game, that got me into reading more Marvel comics (I was largely DC at the time). Another huge aspect is the amazing artwork. It doesn’t look like what you’d expect from a free-to-download mobile game (just look at the artwork of all the other Marvel games). It looks very lifelike and realistic; many kudos to the art team.

Through the ups and downs, I and many others have continued to play and support this game, and that would not have been possible without Demiurge. It’s almost absurd to think that an ftd mobile game is still going strong after almost 9 years. Thank you for everything Demiurge.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks Demiurge Studios for all the fun these years. I hope you find success in your new FPS game. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks Demi. Although only a gamer for 3.5 years this is the only game I play . Because it was the best by far in spite of the constant thread of hater posts , I’m sure you’re not going to miss that . Good journey!