Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#341: Khaaaaaaann!!!!

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#341: Khaaaaaaann!!!!
* 5* Kamala Khan!
* FCoTW: M.O.D.O.K. (AIM Overlord)

Comments

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 586 Critical Contributor

MODOK is a great character, and his MPQ representation is tons o’ fun! My current favorite team with him is Jim Hammond Human Torch and Agent Coulson. I focus on getting green to get Hammond’s Wildfire burning as well as black for MODOK to start spamming his powers. I prioritize MODOK's blue over Coulson's; sometimes I'll use Hammond's red over MODOK's if MODOK's black is ready to bust a move to get those green tiles refortified, but otherwise they play together as expected.

I really hope that D3 will continue to give out complete 5-star covers. If they add them to the boss events, then it would be nice that they ran them twice a month, once for the new release and the other for a classic. Depending on your definition of “classic”, we’re looking at four-ish to five-ish years for each character to have been featured once. Once.

Top Gun: Maverick is better than Top Gun. They also did a really good job of laying into the nostalgia while giving us a complete story.

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Where is it that the Puzzle Warriors go to see which of them has the most popular build for character's powers?
  • FauxPhobos
    FauxPhobos Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Jacklag said:
    Where is it that the Puzzle Warriors go to see which of them has the most popular build for character's powers?
    Someone may correct me, but I believe the source for popular builds is on the "Top Build" column on Gamependium: http://mpq.gamependium.com/characters/