Daily rewards could be improved

Options
I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in the daily rewards....the first two weeks were really exciting and there were some really useful covers, especially for beginners (ok, I had to sell most of them) but I have played the game now every day since the daily rewards started (and I'm now at 31 like many others I think) and the rewards since day 21 are really not worth it at all. I mean, a heroic token once in a while is nice but we have to be honest, these tokens are not THAT good, it's a gamble. I'm not saying that I think there should be covers every second day or so, but I had thought that there would be some 3* covers along the way. I mean, with a single cover alone you can not do that much but I think it would also bring people to spend money if they got a skill they would spend money on icon_e_wink.gif and if I play the game for 30 days straight (or not straight) I think one 3* star cover would not be too much (it could be loki, he's underused anyway icon_razz.gif)

Otherwise I will sit here one more week and keep looking what lies ahead of day 38....

Comments

• Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Wow, complaining about free stuff.
  • I'm not complaining, I only say it could be improved. It's a Feedback Section so I'm giving Feedback. And I think the daily rewards could really be a place where the "the rich get richer" tendency which is criticized throughout the forum could be a bit softened up.

But You're right, the Title was a bit too complaining so I changed it
  • As person who runs Daily Rewards List topic, I totally agree with Mommson. The Daily Rewards really could use some improvement. This week it seems we will only get small random reward (iso, HP, 3xHealth Packs or Standard token) which is indeed quite disappointing for week 5.
    I guess it may be bit too early for 3*covers, but since 2* already appeared (day 12 and 30) in rewards, why not have them more often? icon_e_smile.gif
  • I think you're selling short just how good a heroic token is. It's an automatic 2 star character with a (roughly) 10 percent chance at a 3 star character.

You have to commit a fair amount of time to win/achieve those in most tourneys.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I think you're selling short just how good a heroic token is. It's an automatic 2 star character with a (roughly) 10 percent chance at a 3 star character.

You have to commit a fair amount of time to win/achieve those in most tourneys.

In most of the newer tournaments they mix a Heroic token in that's relatively easy to obtain (current Tornament it's 275 and I think that is quite achievable, although perhaps it is not a very good example because it's a 3* tournament).
    Also I think the overall motivation would be greater if there wasn't a heroic token but a specific 2* star hero (and once in a while a 3*)
  • I was excited because today was Heroic token day.... pulled a Daken.

Hearing people pulling 3-stars from the standard and I can't even get anything better than c.Storm or Daken or Bag-man. I want 2-star Mags at least, damnit.
  • Honestly I think the generic daily reward (3 health packs or 50 HP or 250 ISO or Standard Token or rarely 500 ISO) is fine. It's not great, but it's just a little something for logging in every day. That's what it's supposed to be.

And having Heroic tokens every once in awhile is nice too.

I think what everyone's really complaining about, without saying it, is the &%$(#$# Daken cover at Day 30. By the time you get to Day 30 you probably have a 5/5 Daken, or don't want him. And the preponderance of Daken tournament rewards at roughly the same time (for those of us who have been playing since Daily Rewards started) is just an added insult. Plus if you just sell him then you net out worse than if you'd gotten the 250 ISO or 50 HP reward, and not significantly differently from if you'd gotten the Standard Cover and drawn a 1*.

And, really, the same thing is going to be true for any given 2* card -- which is why Heroic tokens are better. You'll probably still end up with a 2*, but it might be one you need. And you might score a 3* or 4* card.

TL;DR -- I think the standard daily reward is fine; special rewards should be Heroic tokens, or extra ISO/HP, not a definite card past day 10 or so.
  • I was excited because today was Heroic token day.... pulled a Daken.
    I got a 4* Wolverine. Just thought you'd like to know icon_e_wink.gif