MegaBee
MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
Shuma-Gorath's in witness protection!

32 pulls: 2 Crystal, 2 Moon Knight, 2 "Gargantos"

Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,588 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    10 pulls 1 moon knight waiting on the rest for MK to drop out. Not interested in wasting covers for moon knight 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,413 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled until I had Crystal champed.  Got Moon Knight champed in the meantime.  Gargantos at 4/5/1.  Will hoard again for two months.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2022
    24 pulls , 2 MK, 1 Crystal, 1 Gigantor   4/24 =17%  Of 20 4*, 1 top tier ( usable daily ), 8 mid tier ( used situationally / boosted ) 11 bottom tier ( completely useless except 3-4 days every 2 years )
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got Gargantos via Boss event and Moon Knight still have 3 more runs. So, the next pull will be ~ July 26. It's a long way to go.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    252 pulls 41 5*s. Excellent odds. Breakdown:
    26 Cr
    29 Cr
    38 Cy
    39 Cg
    41 Mg
    44 Mb
    54 Gbl
    56 Cg
    58 Mp
    65 Mp
    73 Gbl
    76 Gb
    77 Cr
    88 Gb
    90 Mp
    95 Cr
    99 Cy
    103 Gbl
    107 Gb
    112 Mg
    114 Gb
    121 Mg
    135 Mb
    158 Gb
    172 Gb
    173 Mg
    182 Gg
    192 Mg
    199 Mb
    210 Gg
    212 Mg
    217 Gbl
    219 Cr
    226 Gbl
    227 Mg
    228 Mb
    233 Gb
    235 Gbl
    236 Cy
    241 Gb
    252 Cr
    Crystal 6/2/3
    MK 7/4/3
    G 2/7/6
    That's an uncommon result as there is no one champed because all three need 1 cover. 
    Obviously this result would be the most optime as just playing and earning the shards all 3 will be easily champed. 
    My thread, the LL algorithm, should be corrected and when it appears the word "theory" it should be changed for "proven fact".
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    I had some very good luck for a change. Started with 370 pulls and ended with 263 pulls remaining. Ended up getting about 9 Crystal, 14 Moon Knight ugh lol, and only 4 Gargantos unfortunately. But I'll take it certainly. Main thing is I champed Crystal which was what I wanted. I'm a cover away from champing MK. Going to build my stash back up until KK enters and then go for her and finishing Gargantos.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    46 pulls

Moonknight now at 1/3/1 (previously 1/2/0)
    Crystal now at 3/4/11 (previously 2/2/9)
    Gargantos now at 5/3/2 (previously 2/1/0)

pretty decent haul. 
  • ph34rm3
    ph34rm3 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    40 pulls

3x Moonknight (Trifecta) previous 1/1/1 now 2/2/2
    3x Crystal (All Yellow) previous 3/3/3 now 3/3/6
    0x Gargantos (Sad) 1/1/2

back to hoarding, will open all hoard when Crystal out, KK in
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,787 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m not drawing a thing until I see what the rewards are for the June 23rd boss event. I will get Gargantos but really need to see if those 5* rewards were a one off or not. If they have KK covers as rewards then that could change every thing going forwards and how I pull.

If there’s a cut and paste boss event like that one for a couple of 5* covers each month I’d wager we will be on the verge of another tier as that 300 pulls to cover 3 latest will be cut dramatically.
  • HoundofShadow
    edited June 2022
    Where are people seeing the rerun for Gargantos event? I check the updated thread and I don't see any rerun.

What's the probability of the dev being so generous to give away 4 Gargantos covers for free?  :D
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,787 Chairperson of the Boards
    Front page graphic on the what’s new thread for June. Confirmed on discord too when asked. Rewards not yet confirmed. Tbh it’s whether they rotate to KK which interests me more. Either way it’s not worth pulling now until we see.
  • HoundofShadow
    Thanks for showing the way. I didn't look at the graphic. If the dev starts being generous, I think you should be worried instead of being happy.  :o
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor
    Tony_Foot said:
    Front page graphic on the what’s new thread for June. Confirmed on discord too when asked. Rewards not yet confirmed. Tbh it’s whether they rotate to KK which interests me more. Either way it’s not worth pulling now until we see.
    seems almost impossible they'd rotate in KK. 

my guess is either - Gargantos covers, or LL tokens.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tony_Foot said:
    I’m not drawing a thing until I see what the rewards are for the June 23rd boss event. I will get Gargantos but really need to see if those 5* rewards were a one off or not. If they have KK covers as rewards then that could change every thing going forwards and how I pull.

If there’s a cut and paste boss event like that one for a couple of 5* covers each month I’d wager we will be on the verge of another tier as that 300 pulls to cover 3 latest will be cut dramatically.

I would not be surprised if fixed 5* covers become a feature of 5* release events. I have thought for a long time now that giving out a free cover or two might actually ve revenue-positive for MPQ (mkre roster pressure to drive HP sales), but 4x free covers does seem like it might affect be so many as to have the opposite effect (i.e., revenue losses) in the long run.  So if we see that happen, I would be more confident this whole thing is a one-off.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's funny. 
    The first time I saw 2 gargantos covers for boss event I thought it was a copy and paste error. 
    Now I see it another time and another time I think it's a copy and paste error. 
    It could be due for those financial tactics, or perhaps Disney ordered it.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,768 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here ya go
    My results to add to the pile
    Had 34 tokens in total...

https://youtu.be/BfV1u5TlxCU
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I only pulled 8 five-stars out of 88 pulls. That's a miserable 9.1 %. 
    My latest now look like this:
    Crystal 0/4/2 (+1200 shards)
    Moon Knight 0/3/2
    Gargantos 2/1/1 (+400 shards)

I've still got 3.5 weeks to champ Crystal. But I wait till I know how often she will be featured as essential (surely 1x, probably 2x). 

I'm also interested in what the next boss event will bring as rewards before I pull more. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    40 pulls.

3 Gargantos (1 of each color)
    1 MK (up to 2 covers now)
    1 Crystal (up to 2 covers now)

I'll pull a few more here and there (for my 4 cover pack daily quests) but I'm mostly waiting now for Crystal to leave so I can open a bunch for Kamala.

KGB