Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#340: New Boss Event! Madness!

Options
XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#340: New Boss Event! Madness!
* R253!
* FCoTW: Wolfsbane (Rayne Sinclair)

Comments

• FauxPhobos
    FauxPhobos Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "This is going to be the record late start of the show."

Gonna be a good show. And that sounds like something @UNC_Samurai tracks. 

Count me among those who thought they were missing Puck but did indeed have the shards to unlock. Once the Puck dropped, it was game on. My alliance must have earned the shards as I did not remember getting them. Shoutout to Nerd Brigade II for a top 250 finish in the Lost In Time event. 

The episode has some great post-production audio drops at the 14-minute mark. And again at 27:27. Well done Ray!

FCoTW: Not one Rainier Wolfcastle/McBain derailment during the Rayne Sinclair Wolfsbane segment. This is the kind of professionalism one gets in the 340th episode. Compare that to sayyyyyy Episode 217 or Episode 233: Show starts at 16:42
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,315 Site Admin
    Options
    "This is going to be the record late start of the show."

You say that, and yet I enjoy the banter as much as the "meat" of the show. To me, it starts on Podcast recording start. It's just a swap of topics. :smile:
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think everyone didn't get the reference in the clue right.  Obviously, the reference is to my favorite TV show of all time, The Avengers, a British spy series from the 60's.  The male lead was a  well-mannered and almost stereotypical Englishman who sometimes used his umbrella as his weapon.  Savate fighters frequently use canes in battle--and since a can is similar to an umbrella, it's obvious to me that the devs are referencing another well-mannered and almost stereotypical character.  Add into it that he has kicked multiple Avengers in the head, which could cause them to go 'Squee' in pain and the answer is obvious--

FIVE STAR MF'in BATROC CONFIRMED!