Fix the Facebook login please!!!!!

Options
TonyD
TonyD Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
I use both android and ios, they all can not log in, so i have to login to apple account to sercue my acc, please fix facebook login, it’s keep pop up but when I click into it, it’s fail to login

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    glad it’s not just me , thought I’d broke something 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Happened to me on my mobile, but not on my tablet. 
    I reinstalled again and then I could login again. 
    I think it was triggered for trying to login on a place where I have low internet coverage.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Thanks! Team is aware of this happening to some users and are looking into it.  Will provide more updates as we get them.

This tip from a Reddit user seemed to help some users bypass it.

"I hit cancel on this page, and then there was a message in the app that said it can't connect to Facebook. You have the option to quit or continue, hit continue, and then you should just end up on the home screen of the app without an issue. That's what happened with me at least, I hope it will work for you too!"
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,174 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Thanks! Team is aware of this happening to some users and are looking into it.  Will provide more updates as we get them.

"I hit cancel on this page, and then there was a message in the app that said it can't connect to Facebook. You have the option to quit or continue, hit continue, and then you should just end up on the home screen of the app without an issue. That's what happened with me at least, I hope it will work for you too!"
    This isn't so much the issue. The issue is our saved files. If we can't back up our files to Facebook, and let's say someone has to change his/her phone. Will his/her saved MPQ files be affected? Likewise we are unable to send Facebook gifts to our friends (someone correct me if I'm wrong on this).
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The error message basically says that the MPQ App ID has been revoced or expired.

The devs need to refresh their App tokens and/or recertify their app, so we can use the FB login through their FB app token.

Hope this will be adressed, else cross-play across ios/android or more than one device will be gone.
  • TonyD
    Options
    LakeStone said:

Please fix it fast, so many people got the same issue on facebook but they dont say it out
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Please fix this soon

Does this mean if you reinstall the app you will lose your progress?
  • Bad
    edited May 2022
    Options
    bbigler said:
    Please fix this soon

Does this mean if you reinstall the app you will lose your progress?
    For me it said the same MPQ IP expired.
    I wasn't nervous because on the tablet I was loggin.
    I uninstalled and then I was starting from zero.
    I quit, I opened a Facebook page, I restarted the app and then I downloaded the account from Facebook, and then it was ready again.
    The only issue is that all covers and characters graphics are blurry and need to download in game as it was the first time.
  • Jimsta_rooney
    Jimsta_rooney Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone said:

That doesnt solve the issue.
    I am still left unable to sign in.
    This came about because of the 100% /check internet connection issue that has happened when theres been an update.
    3rd time this year i have had this issue.
    Uninstalling/reinstalling fixed it one of the times.
  • Jimsta_rooney
    Options
    This is what i get...
  • Jimsta_rooney
    Options
    Fb log in
  • LakeStone
    Options
    I have an update - It looks like this issue may persist for a few days as we are working with Facebook on getting it fixed.  Once fixed, Facebook saves will continue to work as they always have.

Best thing to do now if possible is to connect to your platform specific service for backup.  Those that play on cross platforms will likely have difficulty syncing across these cross platform devices until this is fixed.

When we have more updates, we will pass them along. Thank you for your patience and please reach out to CS if any additional issues come up.

• TonyD
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    I have an update - It looks like this issue may persist for a few days as we are working with Facebook on getting it fixed.  Once fixed, Facebook saves will continue to work as they always have.

Best thing to do now if possible is to connect to your platform specific service for backup.  Those that play on cross platforms will likely have difficulty syncing across these cross platform devices until this is fixed.

When we have more updates, we will pass them along. Thank you for your patience and please reach out to CS if any additional issues come up.

BIG BIG THANK TO YOU, I hope you it will be done soon
  • Jimsta_rooney
    Options
    This is not great news,i play in a t10 pvp/t25 pve alliance.
    Its also end of season so im missing out on a lot of rewards.
    Appreciate the update though.
  • Jimsta_rooney
    Options
    Any more updates?
    It seems ios users have found a workaround.
    No such luck for android users.
    If you are on ios and u havent got on pm me and i can send you a pic i found on facebook,cant post on here because ign may be same and its against community rules
  • Bad
    Options
    Any more updates?

Did you try to unistall, to open a fb page on multitask, and then dowload saved data?
  • Jimsta_rooney
    Options
    Yes i have done anything i possibly could mate.
    Same result every time
  • TonyD
    Options
    Bad said:
    Any more updates?

Did you try to unistall, to open a fb page on multitask, and then dowload saved data?
    I did, still the same
  • LakeStone
    Options
    Hi Everyone - We got word that this is now fixed and should be working for everyone.  If you are still seeing any problems, please reach out to customer support at mpqsupport@d3go.com and the team will be happy to assist.  Thanks!