Okay seriously someone in D3 push Puck up like half an inch taller.

Chirus
Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
I keep thinking I'm attacking the guy above him, lol. "****, why does 1* hawkeye have 10k health?! And also dead?!"

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was trying out team midget: Spider-Ham, MODOK and Puck but MODOK's head is huge.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Yeah, I play with the AP colors showing so I only see his teeth and up.  I almost feel like a bully fighting him.  
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    bbigler said:
    Yeah, I play with the AP colors showing so I only see his teeth and up.  I almost feel like a bully fighting him.  
    But you have no problem beating up a guy in a wheel chair though , right ? 😟
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,588 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like to see him even shorter, like maybe only above his eyebrows.
  • bbigler
    bbigler said:
    Hey, that guy in the wheelchair can defend himself.  
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,756 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler said:

Got no problem beating a guy with glasses either... just need to find some glasses first.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Alfje17 said:
    bbigler said:

Got no problem beating a guy with glasses either... just need to find some glasses first.
    Equal rights for all!
    We already have wife beating with Hawkeye vs Mockingbird .  I think that’s why they don’t release a Hank Pym character, to protect the Wasp 🐝. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler said:
    IceIX said:
    We found Puck a step stool to get into the battle camera's view. Should be good now!
    “What’s happening out there?”

”Shall I describe it to you?  Or would you like me to find you a box?”
    So do we or do we not tell the elf when Colossus uses Fastball Special to toss Puck?
  • bbigler
    bbigler said:
    IceIX said:
    We found Puck a step stool to get into the battle camera's view. Should be good now!
    “What’s happening out there?”

”Shall I describe it to you?  Or would you like me to find you a box?”
    So do we or do we not tell the elf when Colossus uses Fastball Special to toss Puck?
    Watch out for flying Pucks!