I AM WORRIED ABOUT MPQ! (Discussion thread)

2»

Comments

• MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    9RMetal said:

4. There are more 4 and 5* now that it needs another shuffle to the feeders to at least make more sense or been on the same theme, like a Runway (Gertrude) feeds Ultron, come on!
    Gert feeding Ultron is one that actually does make some sense. The runaways team includes Victor Mancha, who is the son of Ultron (try figuring that one out), and they also did fight Ultron alongside him in one of their comic arcs.

off the top of my head, I can’t really think of an unfed 5* that would have more of a connection to her than Ultron, although everyone feel free to correct me if there are any other comics connections i’m missing
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bad said:
    Also there are another factors in game.
    Pves really hard making people joining another level, hard battles on pvp because there are annoying characters buffed, not really people competing because the 5* shards are for a not wanted character.
    External factors could be holidays, or exams for high school students.
    Also MMR on pvp offers an artificial view of people playing.

Exams for high school students?!?! Holy... I'm old.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

Exams for high school students?!?! Holy... I'm old.
    I vaguely recall there was a time when I had them lol.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards

2) As for evolving, the past 1 year, there might not be much. Those years before 2022/2021 see a lot of major changes to the game. From 2021-2022, I think we had a couple new non-timed events this year, a few rebalances since October last year and more 4* and 5* pvps. We also had boosted 5* which begun last year, which was big change for some. I might have missed out a few more.

3) Supports are broken. As long as they don't fix them, I don't expect much changes. However, in one of the threads in reddits recently, someone posted a reply from the dev about supports. It says that getting and upgrading supports are on their considerations.
    Just broadly speaking, the year we got shards and such, they basically went down a checklist of things players wanted and addressed all major issues *except* Supports. Like that was the one area they didn't touch. I can understand them not being as aggressive due to the pandemic just kinda messing with everything, but it'd be nice to see a Supports overhaul. Lots of untapped Marvel potential there, and with new ideas in character design since Supports stopped coming out, I bet they can come up with new/fun things for Supports to do, too.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    In regards to supports, does leveling them up with Riso even matter?  Seems to me it's all about unlocking the star ⭐ levels.
    Leveling them means % rates increase. Strenght on special tiles and effects too.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,383 Chairperson of the Boards
    The biggest change for supports id like to see is removing affiliations other than hero and villain.

there are roughly a dozen supports that never see use because they are either locked to a single character or an affiliation.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    dianetics said:
    The biggest change for supports id like to see is removing affiliations other than hero and villain.

there are roughly a dozen supports that never see use because they are either locked to a single character or an affiliation.
    I would like that too