Using 5* Deadpool not giving Spicy Taco Vault Tokens?

Options
Burnsteel
Burnsteel Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
For 2 days now I haven't gotten the Spicy Taco Token for using 5* Deadpool. Is this happening to anyone else? Have they discontinued this feature?

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mine still working fine. Might want to message CS.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It works for me. I use him every day in DDQ and just got it. He's boosted this week so maybe you used him in pvp and the spicy taco notification popped up and you closed it out thinking it was something else like a pvp reward or a bonus reward? Or maybe you haven't been using him after the new day starts for you. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No problems here either .,
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I use Pool5 at different times during the day and have gotten my token every day.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How many Taco Tokens do you have in your inventory?  Is there a limit to the number of Taco Tokens you can have at once?
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How many Taco Tokens do you have in your inventory?  Is there a limit to the number of Taco Tokens you can have at once?

I think the limit is something like 9999 tokens because I remember some old Forum posts from 4-5 years ago where someone had trouble when they hit 10K heroic tokens (this is when LT's were just being introduced and Heroics were the best token around) and customer service told them they had to open some tokens to get under the limit.

I've had well over 2K in taco tokens before with no problems.

KGB
  • Burnsteel
    Burnsteel Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it seems the problem was I ended up using him just before the rollover to count a a new day a couple of times, so i missed out on those days.