Dear Devs Regarding the event after this one

Options
Chirus
Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
We know it's probably easier to keep things this way now that the milk has been spilled as a result of the bug, but please try to revert the next event back to its regular schedule. The 7 hours skewed does not work for a lot of us. I know you've had a lot of bugs and problems lately, it's understandable, but if it's possible for us to get our old schedules back in the event following the current one, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Chirus
    Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    derrickn said:
    Of course, for those of us who have been screwed over for years by the existing schedule, we would dearly love for this new schedule to be maintained!!!
    God damn it, good point. I wish there were a way for us to both win.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    please try not to revert the next event back to its regular schedule. The 7 hours skewed works for a lot of us. 

Thanks!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It doesn’t work for me, I want the old schedule. That’s my vote
  • JRYUART
    JRYUART Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Was the scheduling for the current, “reset” IP event an attempt to ensure that the next event, with normal scheduling, does not overlap in any way?  If so, then credit to the devs for thinking ahead.  
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    JRYUART said:
    Was the scheduling for the current, “reset” IP event an attempt to ensure that the next event, with normal scheduling, does not overlap in any way?  If so, then credit to the devs for thinking ahead.  
    No. There was not any great thought there, just fix it, now! If they took a moment and reset with the 3 day version of IP, that might have demonstrated foresight.