Daily Deadpool Crash of the Titans Glitch?

Options
LFChikarason
LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
Not sure where this goes or if it had been addressed before, but there has been an issue with the Crash for a while now. We got Black Cat and Punisher Max back to back to back and I was excited as Echo is new character in the line up, even has the 3600 HP offer for her. Today? Black Cat AGAIN! In a ZERO point battle for an LLT? Any ideas what's going on? 

Comments

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Love the devs throwing the curves . Women and children crying , cats and dogs sleeping together, and forum posts 
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Between this and the fact that we're no longer getting the daily data pushes, I'm thinking that there's a staffing issue.  It may be as simple as the person who did these things moved on, or it may be a sign of a more critical issue with the company that runs the game.

Weren't we supposed to get a new PVE thing?  Boss battle?  Something like that?
  • jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm going to be upset if the game stagnates/shuts down before I even crack my first hoard. The radio silence on these issues is certainly concerning.

Honestly after all these years of running the game I would have assumed the Deadpool Daily was at least automated at this point to avoid ever hitting issues like this. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is CotT still relevant, in terms of difficulty? Newer players are beating crash with Taskmaster Sword or the support that creates attack tile per match at a certain %.

It's just another easy LT in the bag.  B)
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Certainly after all that MK delay and the COTT repeating it seems something weird happens and it's unlikely to be on holidays now.
    About the game shutting down, is what happens when people begin to spread rumours, then anything weird happening points to that, and actually all that speculation could potentially harm the game. 
    Actually I think they are up to something (related to the game or not)and they are making mistakes.
    By my own experience, when a game is about to shut down usually all types of offers begin to appear before officially announcing it, so imo they are just having issues, and that historically is not something new.
  • Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    Man sometimes I wish I could sign a NDA and just get to find out what is going on in there 
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Maybe Crash of the Titans is moving to a daily schedule so that we don't have to wait a year-and-a-half to repeat play with the required 4*.
  • LFChikarason
    Options
    Maybe Crash of the Titans is moving to a daily schedule so that we don't have to wait a year-and-a-half to repeat play with the required 4*.
    I'd >LOVE< that! 
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Demiurge has a few job postings and I think one of the positions allows you to work remotely, I think.  :D
  • jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This is the kind of change we need to start addressing the bloating of the 4* tier. 
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    We've updated DDQ with Echo as should be expected from this run. You'll have to reclear any pins you cleared before, but will get the new rewards. Basically, we just repushed this DDQ "fresh" to fix this issue.
  • LFChikarason
    Options
    IceIX said:
    We've updated DDQ with Echo as should be expected from this run. You'll have to reclear any pins you cleared before, but will get the new rewards. Basically, we just repushed this DDQ "fresh" to fix this issue.
    thanks for the update! Any idea how Black Cat and Punisher Max got stuck in a loop for 2-3 cycles? 
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    IceIX said:
    thanks for the update! Any idea how Black Cat and Punisher Max got stuck in a loop for 2-3 cycles? 
    Same reason 252 was stuck until today, build machine/patcher issues which have now been solved. So should be smooth sailing on both patches and builds at this point.

The upside to all that was that our failover for those wasn't "No DDQ", it was "redo current A/B versions of DDQ for perpetuity" and while we couldn't run *new* events without the patcher working we could rerun old ones (even with updated rewards) through server side patches without updating client data.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX said:
    The upside to all that was that our failover for those wasn't "No DDQ", it was "redo current A/B versions of DDQ for perpetuity" and while we couldn't run *new* events without the patcher working we could rerun old ones (even with updated rewards) through server side patches without updating client data.
    Don't think I understand clearly all that but kind of sounds to me the reason why we didn't get the "data pushes" one player was talking about. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So basically we went Groundhog Day , ( or Star Trek for the nerds) and we were stuck in a time loop. 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So basically we went Groundhog Day , ( or Star Trek for the nerds) and we were stuck in a time loop. 
    We were waiting for Dormammu to accept our bargain 
  • LFChikarason
    Options
    Today is supposed to be Spidey 2099, but back to Punisher MAX. Again. When the fix it, I'll get another LLT, so yay? 
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One of the devs is clearly a Frank Castle fanboy
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Has it been 5 days already? I feel like I just completed one 2 or 3 days ago.