Bugs in boosters gained from BftA as a result of updates and data pushes

Janosik
Janosik Posts: 496 Mover and Shaker
The two Exclusive cards from NEO in the BftA Exclusive Content boosters have vanished (The Kami War, and Spirit-Sister's Call). And not just from new boosters earned after the update: also from existing boosters that were already in the vault before the update.

Comments

• Janosik
    Looks like there was a data push and the Exclusive Content boosters now contain 6 cards again. Not sure when the push happened, some time in the last 2-3 hours I think.

However, some the STD boosters I have been gaining from the event this evening have now not contained NEO cards (they read "Content available: ORI, ZNR, KHM, STX, AFR, MID + VOW'). I gave 5 new boosters of this type since I last logged my boosters yesterday, and since then I have only been playing this event, and I have not levelled up.

Note that these boosters are stored under a separate banner in the Vault than the non-duplicate STD boosters with NEO cards I was receiving yesterday, so a data push will most likely not update these boosters, and I will lose the opportunity to open these boosters for these cards.

• Janosik
    In addition to all that: the Legacy rare boosters I was gaining yesterday are stored under one banner in the vault, and the Legacy rare boosters I am gaining today (presumably those gained since the data push) are stored under another.

However, both types of boosters seem to be identical, so this isn't technically a bug, although it does make it more difficult for me to keep track of all my boosters.