Available Tokens Question

Options
primetime21
primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
Okay so I'm very confused.  On the main page under "Recruit Heroes" is states 23 tokens.  When I go the next screen to see them, I have 21 under Spicy Taco Vault and none anywhere else.  Where are the other 2 tokens?  Anyone had this happen to them before?

Comments

• furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Probably means you have 2 tokens from an event summon that ended. If so, you can use them when that banner comes back around when that same event does. 
  • EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Okay, I will try somehow to help you though I didn't quite understand.

When you start the game, on the main screen, you should have in the lower left a thing showing "Recruit Heroes". When you click/tap on it, the tabs where Tokens are usually are "Recruit" and "Vaults". I suspect those 2 are located in Recruit but scroll ALL the way down. Or do the same in Vaults.

Just scroll down, probably that's why you haven't seen them. Good luck!  :)
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,557 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Do you have any unopened cover packs from previous events? F.ex in my vault I have 7 stockpiled packs from The Hunt:
    If that's not the case, could they be under the Recruit tab?
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    So I figured out what it was.  I had bought the entire (1st) Multiverse of Madness vault and so I was earning tokens for that.  Once it was gone I ended up getting some covers from it.