Last night I had dreamt of a new token type

Domitronas
Domitronas Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
I was playing MPQ in my dream and there was a new token type which was called superior token (perhaps due to the fact that I've watched the full comics explained' superior spiderman storyline coverage few days ago, idk). The design of the token was similar to other current tokens, but the token had a golden border, a red question mark and was black on the inside. These tokens were exclusively providing 4*, so like an upgraded version of the mighty tokens. 

Do you think this was a mere dream or perhaps a vision of what is yet to come? 

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    When you pull 100 Classic or LT with not even a single 5* in sight, it does feel like Superior Token.
    But you use to consider it "Inferior tokens" :D
  • NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Clearly your dreams need an upgrade. Need an Ultimate Token which only gives 5 stars!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tokens that give only 5* existed before. It happens when 5* get a major nerf. So, you need to petition the dev to nerf either Okoye, Kitty, BRB, SC, Colossus or Wanda. Then, when you sell either one of these nerfed 5*, they give you tokens that let you draw only 5* characters.
  • NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    I will keep my non nerfed 5 stars! Only got Kitty champed from those you mentioned anyway.

I am a collector so I wouldn't sell any 5 star.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    Here are the ranges of rarities that tokens currently cover:

Standard: 123
    Elite: 23
    Heroic: 234
    Mighty: 34
    Legendary: 45

There's a clear space for a token that functions like an upgraded heroic, which rewards mostly 3*/4* but occasionally rewards a 5*.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    We already have that, sort of. It's called 5* Hero Point Store, which has 2* to 5*.

Draw rate for single pull is 1:250
    For x10 and x40, it's 1:166

If they do one with 3/4/5, the pull rate for 5* would be even worst.