Would be good to start training with a mjolnir or not?

Bad
Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
Possibly you always wondered how effective could be to brandish a mjolnir (come on confess it), so this video could help you.
As the next Thor movie is coming this video could help artist to make a great animation if we get another Thor.
https://youtu.be/MtvNvDZegA0

Comments

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I’m surprised Mjolnir isn’t available as a support.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ptahhotep said:

Because what character could lift it to wield it beyond Thor? It would end up being another limited to X character support that everyone hates.

KGB
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    Ptahhotep said:

Because what character could lift it to wield it beyond Thor? It would end up being another limited to X character support that everyone hates.

KGB

Whether people hate it depends largely on the support and character pairing. 

If the support is bad, and locked to a bad character, no one really cares and we just get general anti-support grumbling.

If the support is good and locked to a good character, no one will care (royal talon fighter could be okoye only and everyone would still love it).

If the support is good but locked to a bad character, or necessary to Mae a bad character meh, then poke hate it.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least the mjolnir can be lift by a lot of characters: thor, throg, BRB, cap, vision, silver surfer, foster, red hulk, ragnarok, loki(through enchants).
    Not like a lot of supports which are only for black Panther. 
    Actually I think the supports should'nt be exclusive for a single character, just adding the last special effect to the character associated like many do.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think people hate Supports limited to a single character because they kept releasing them like little "expansions" for the character after release, causing some to go as far as accusing them of releasing an incomplete/nerfed character so they could put the "rest" in the following Support, which was basically seen as a horrible and nefarious pay-to-win move. Instead of adding to the game, it felt like something meant to make people spend more money on the same standard release cycle.

Nobody griped about the limited use supports in the Wakanda group, or when Carol got her trio. I think something limited like Mjolnir would be better received if it made sense (Worthy Cap should get to use it too), and also had more diverse Supports to go with it.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,590 Chairperson of the Boards
    Supports locked to a single hero are just terrible design. Especially in this type of game where you could possibly pull the support but not have the character.

I like the hero / villain / any type of supports and I think all current supports should be switched to that model.