Level 600+ Sabretooth, Kraven and Carnage

Siv75
Siv75 Posts: 55 Match Maker
Hi everyone. I usually can take on and beat most Green Nodes at SCL10. However this combo is one that has been unbeatable for me when they get to LVL610 and above. Even with luck on my side... been tough. With Knull boosted...and I have a champed Knull at over 260k health... it still is too tough to crack. Has anyone got a strategy against this team?

I have tried:
chavez, knull(boosted), adam warlock
Chavez, knull(booster), colossus5
Beta ray, kitty, polaris (boosted)
I have use max boosts for this... 

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okoye (513) + Boosted Polaris + Boosted Knull

Tore right through them. Targeted Kraven first.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2022
    Who else do you have?

Champed/non-champed high level Shang Chi if you've him.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Because Polaris was boosted I stun locked them with Okoye and Melinda but you need to start +4 blue and team up and hope for a quick blue and team up match 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’ve heard of BRB, Polaris & Juggs going winfinite on turn 1-2, but it’s probably a very slow win.  

I personally would try a Shang winfinite on turn 2 with Valkyrie and someone else like Quake / Sersi / Doc Ock / Polaris / Melinda, along with AP boosts and supports.  Of course, Shang can win much faster than the above team.  
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    This is BY FAR one of the hardest reoccurring PVE fights in the game (up there with 4 Luke Cage + 4 Hobo Fist + Mockingbird & the Inhuman Royals).

Okoye, Half Gladithor, & Shang-Chi would work here too if you had them right?

This is probably what I am going to have to try, as my Knull is not maxed.  Didn't see Polaris was boosted, as that team above is much faster (and even way more fun) for PVE, so might be worth a try.
    It reminds me of the OG 3 Star Magento Purple (yes, Purple) that made 2 Blues ANYWHERE for only 5 from like 4 years ago. :)

Also, I broke my Okoye + Polaris + Kitty team by leveling Polaris too high, and now Kitty doesn't tank Blue anymore...  But those Melinda Passives seem to fit right in here, just nervous of bad boards and such, and possibly unable to keep the stun lock active.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2022
    brb, polaris, 4beast. You can stun Kraven on turn 2 so you don't have to worry about him, then get green for beast to make more blue and hopefully stunlock the whole lot of them. Might take a few resets but this is the most stable stunlock team.
  • Siv75
    edited April 2022
    Siv75 said:
    Hi everyone. I usually can take on and beat most Green Nodes at SCL10. However this combo is one that has been unbeatable for me when they get to LVL610 and above. Even with luck on my side... been tough. With Knull boosted...and I have a champed Knull at over 260k health... it still is too tough to crack. Has anyone got a strategy against this team?

I have tried:
    chavez, knull(boosted), adam warlock
    Chavez, knull(booster), colossus5
    Beta ray, kitty, polaris (boosted)
    I have use max boosts for this... 
    This finally worked. Thanks a Million. I used  Okoye (455), Boosted Polaris (305) and Knull (450). I used max boosts and got enough blue to stun Kraven on 2nd turn, then focused on getting more blues and also neutralising enemy attack tiles. With some luck...got through on first try with this team. I tried some of the others suggestions but my Shanghai isnt champed yet. Wasn't successful. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler said:
    I’ve heard of BRB, Polaris & Juggs going winfinite on turn 1-2, but it’s probably a very slow win.  

This works. does take awhile. make sure you have a 'green boost off the start' support equipped. If you don't get enough green to fire juggs green on the first 1-2 turns, back out and restart. Once you get enough shield tiles on the board via firing juggs green repeatedly, you can fire brb green x 1 and his blue 2-3 x per turn. then fire juggs green to replenish your blue/green ap. it's a slog, but if you want your points, once you get rolling it truly is winfinite. 
  • Astrolad
    Astrolad Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    My Shang-Chi failed 3 times (not enough purple and red) to get going. Gave up and used 3* Deadpool and his whales. 
  • Siv75
    jredd said:
    bbigler said:

This works. does take awhile. make sure you have a 'green boost off the start' support equipped. If you don't get enough green to fire juggs green on the first 1-2 turns, back out and restart. Once you get enough shield tiles on the board via firing juggs green repeatedly, you can fire brb green x 1 and his blue 2-3 x per turn. then fire juggs green to replenish your blue/green ap. it's a slog, but if you want your points, once you get rolling it truly is winfinite. 
    Is there any video out there to see how to do this right? I must have been doing it wrong...
  • HoundofShadow
    I made a video before, but it was against, Carnage, Medusa and Mr Sinister.

https://streamable.com/huupso
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you have him you can replace Juggernaut with 4* Thanos in the BRB/Polaris winfinite team. His green costs more but it destroys more specials. Neither team are overly fast but they do produce true winfinite. It also helps if your BRB has decent health because he is going to be absorbing damage until you get the winfinite going.
  • Siv75
    I made a video before, but it was against, Carnage, Medusa and Mr Sinister.

https://streamable.com/huupso
    Thank you so much. This is useful. I learnt something new. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    If you have him you can replace Juggernaut with 4* Thanos in the BRB/Polaris winfinite team. His green costs more but it destroys more specials. Neither team are overly fast but they do produce true winfinite. It also helps if your BRB has decent health because he is going to be absorbing damage until you get the winfinite going.
    In most cases, I'd agree with using Thanos as your third.  However, in this particular instance, you're very likely going to die from Kraven's passive + Carnage attack tiles before you get 12 Green AP to activate Thanos.  6 AP is far easier to reach, especially if you start with +4 Green AP.
  • HoundofShadow
    There are a few supports that give you up to a total of +15 green aps at the start of the game at a certain percentage. i can't remember all their names now but I think Yaro Roots and one of the Black Order supports give them.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    There are a few supports that give you up to a total of +15 green aps at the start of the game at a certain percentage. i can't remember all their names now but I think Yaro Roots and one of the Black Order supports give them.
    Cull Obsidian, Yaro, and Elemental Guns