The Ozolith soft locks a match [Investigating]

boopers
boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
When using the Ozolith, I had a creature with multiple added evergreens, and then destroyed that creature.  the Evergreens transferred to the Ozolith.  At the beginning of combat on my turn, the evergreens were removed from the Ozolith but NOT added to my first creature.  This happened multiple times.

Additionally, on three of the tests, the game soft locked either when the evergreens were being added to the Ozolith, or when they should be added to the first creature from the ozolith.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @boopers,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler

Hello @boopers,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

This might be related:  The card "Nesting Grounds" is also causing soft locks.  Both cards have the function to add a basic evergreen to another card.