Email Black Knight e-comic code?

Rhipf
Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
So I received an email announcing Black Knight entering MPQ. In the email it also states:

Want to know more about Black Knight? Use PROMO CODE XXXXX (didn't know if I should add actual code here) for a free Marvel Comics App digital issue of King in Black: Black Knight (2021) and see how this Avenger takes up his sword and shield against Knull's unstoppable onslaught. Visit HERE to redeem your digital comic.

Unfortunately the code actually seems to link to a Moon Knight e-comic (Moon Khight (2010-2012) #12) instead of the Black Knight one.
Anyone else have this same issue?

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Rhipf said:
    So I received an email announcing Black Knight entering MPQ. In the email it also states:

Want to know more about Black Knight? Use PROMO CODE XXXXX (didn't know if I should add actual code here) for a free Marvel Comics App digital issue of King in Black: Black Knight (2021) and see how this Avenger takes up his sword and shield against Knull's unstoppable onslaught. Visit HERE to redeem your digital comic.

Unfortunately the code actually seems to link to a Moon Knight e-comic (Moon Khight (2010-2012) #12) instead of the Black Knight one.
    Thanks for the heads up, looking into it now.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2022
    One more bug for the new Forums. Your responses are no longer outlined/highlighted in Red as an Admin/D3 employee.

KGB
  • LakeStone
    KGB said:
    One more bug for the new Forums. Your responses are no longer outlined/highlighted in Red as an Admin/D3 employee.

KGB
    Thanks! Saw that one earlier after the new updates were applied and have requested that to be fixed.
  • LakeStone
    Rhipf said:

Got an update, please use this code for Black Knight - KIBBK  

That one should work.  Please let me know if you need anything else.
  • Rhipf
    LakeStone said:
    Got an update, please use this code for Black Knight - KIBBK  

That one should work.  Please let me know if you need anything else.
    That one works. Thank you.

• crakker
    crakker Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Cannot read the comic on iPhone. Click from the game and got the page to redeem, enter code, then click Read now. It goes to the App Store where I open the app, but no comic.
  • Rhipf
    If you are using the Marvels Comic app you need to open the app go to "My Books" and make sure you are showing All and not just Device comics. The comic is listed as "King in Black: Black Knight". For some reason this is showing me a Hulk comic cover on the left hand listing but shows the Black Knight cover in the details pane on the right.

Note: The above is for the Android app but I would assume the Apple app is very similar.