Moon Night***** (second skill need to fix)

TonyD
TonyD Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
At the start of the game, the second skill need to be fixed color, so the players don't need to check or click into that color in the start of the game. If it's show purple then show purple color, If it's black then show black color, If it's Green then show the green color. It will save abit time when playing Moon Night, 

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
     First it is Purple passive and matches the same color as Polaris on you team.  If you even see Polaris 2nd passive power is Green and show in the same way.

if you are wanting to see which passive Monnknight is running turn on animations and pre-fight you will see one of 3 personalities telling you which passive it will be.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Your topic title has 5 stars, but this appears to be related to the 4 star Moon Knight.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't remember the last time I looked at those candy bars consciously. 
  • TonyD
    Your topic title has 5 stars, but this appears to be related to the 4 star Moon Knight.
    I was highlight many star but didn't know about 5*, sry bro
  • TonyD
    wymtime said:
     First it is Purple passive and matches the same color as Polaris on you team.  If you even see Polaris 2nd passive power is Green and show in the same way.

if you are wanting to see which passive Monnknight is running turn on animations and pre-fight you will see one of 3 personalities telling you which passive it will be.

Do you have photos to make it clear? because I have been try so many game Moon night 4* and it didn't show animations at the beginning 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    You will get either a Moon Knight/Marc Spectre animation, a Mr. Knight or Khonshu. This determines which power purple is.
  • TonyD
    DAZ0273 said:
    You will get either a Moon Knight/Marc Spectre animation, a Mr. Knight or Khonshu. This determines which power purple is.
    i dont get it, do you have photo for that?
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2022
    If you have animations on, you'll see what DAZ is describing, otherwise you'll just get a banner.

• EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 80 Match Maker
    If you don't know where that setting is - once you start the game and it loads up to 100%, on the main screen you can see a cog wheel at the top left. Click on it and it will show you the settings.

Hope I have helped you with that.  :)