While Abby is healing Juggs' hammering

Bad
Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
Could Abigail find a really hard earned place in the team?
In here there could be some answers.
Judge by yourself.
Until I could grab a champed Crystal, lol.
https://youtu.be/GipzI32lQdY

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    I...I'm a bit scared to click play because Juggs must be giving Abbie one hell of a hammering if she needs healing. :*
  • Bad
    DAZ0273 said:
    I...I'm a bit scared to click play because Juggs must be giving Abbie one hell of a hammering if she needs healing. :*
    Indeed. 
    Maybe I'd should put the tag: violence, bulling, hammers, girls suffering.  
    Like Netflix does.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting that this team can handle a pretty rough challenge node (this CN probably second tier in terms of the raw damage numbers it can pump out quickly). But this doesn't seem like a sustainable play. You almost wiped at the beginning, would need to use 2-3 health packs to keep using these characters afterwards.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    There was a few close moments where your whole team almost got wiped. If you could get Apocalypse's tiles out earlier, things would look much better. But that was a heart thumping moment.
  • Bad
    edited April 2022
    Lol. Indeed.
    You can see a few times I had to carefully think my next move for to survive this challenge.
    But no one will say Abby did'nt play her fair share.
    As always I didn't use boosts or supports so that battle could had been less brutal.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Colossus, Scarlet Witch, and Quake are my go-to for this one.  Focus on the two goons so the big KABOOM doesn't go off.  A champed Quake with her damage reduction at 5 will reduce Juggernaut's AoE to 1 for most of the clears, but it will still tick up SW's damage reduction.

Vhailorx said:
    This CN probably second tier in terms of the raw damage numbers it can pump out quickly). 
    I would say that the #1 is Carnage/Kraven/Sabertooth?