Crystal has arrived Latest legend

LazyHex
LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Bye Big Wheel 

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    9 pulls got me one of each 5-star. Quitting while I'm ahead!
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,413 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2022
    Pulled five times to get one Crystal (and no other 5*).  My first Crystal cover.  Quit and back to hoarding as I already have Abigal Brand champed and don't want any more of her.  Will pull again on May 2 when AB is gone.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 790 Critical Contributor
    Got 1 green cover for Crystal on my 4th pull out of 15. Only notable 4* covers were Throg, Dock Ock, and Vulture. I may pull more later as I've been hoarding and have no covers of any of the featured characters.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    It took me 96 pulls to roster Crystal.

96!!!!!

I'm pretty frustrated.
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    First time I hadn't champed a LL before they left a vault in a while.  Just needed one more BW but hit a dry spell on pulls.  Of course my first pull with the updated vault and I got Crystal
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    champed Big Wheel WAY early and still don't have Sersi champed. Have 32 LLTs and about 500 CP, but am gonna wait until Thursday to get Gertie shards
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled 46 today, got 3 Crystals in the first 12 pulls, then got 5 Elektra & 2 Abby in the remaining pulls.  I’m happy about that, now they are: 

Abby 1/3/3
    Elektra 1/2/4
    Crystal 1/4/3

I got plenty of time to finish Crystal, I might finish Elektra, and I don’t care for any more Abby covers
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here's what I did with 34 pulls...
    Excuse the beginning... I emptied a taco vault of all 4* goodies first, then the Latest Legends begins.

https://youtu.be/Rdz-kxnKd9k
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had 11 LTs and I pulled 1 Abigail blue, Elektra yellow and most importantly finally a Crystal to roster her so no complaints here.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    13 pulls before crystal dropped. Also got 2 Abigail (0/1/2) and an Electra (1/1/0). 
    30%, let’s stop here