What happened to Colors of Magic

Scrounger
Scrounger Posts: 64 Match Maker
Dear Oktagon,

What ever happened to the Colors of Magic Event. It hasn't been held in ages. I really liked that event for several reasons:
(1) It was a different way to play the game and thus was a nice change of pace.
(2) I think it was your most creative event I've seen yet. I really admired all the work and thought you folks put into it. And not just the new rules for how cards gained mana. I also enjoyed seeing what cards you put in the Chandra Anthology packs.
(3) The rewards were great. The two best reward packs in the game in terms of drop rates are the Seize the Day packs and the Chandra Anthology packs from Colors of Magic (COM). COM was especially nice because several of the cards in the Chandra Anthology packs are standard legal.

I think there is so much potential in this event. I'd love to see you build new rewards packs for the other PWs in the series. I'd love to see what cards you include in Liliana Anthology packs, for example.

Please hold this event again. I miss it.

Comments

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    I always thought the rewards were terrible, personally, but I enjoyed the event and would love to see it return as well.

While we're on the subject of events that seem to have gone missing, Fblthp seems to be, well, a little more "lost" than usual - I don't see him listed on the schedule for April at all, and unless I missed him it's been a week or two since he last rolled around. What's up with that?
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,
    Thanks for your feedback! I forwarded this to the team, and they are checking the possibilities of running the event again. As soon as I have new information, I'll bring it to you!
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    Seems like it will be running VERY soon ;-)