Abigail Brand

captainheath
captainheath Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
How many times do you think AB will get shards before she's out of latest legends? 

I have her at 12 covers with a growing hoard.  I'd rather finish her with shards than start pulling on Monday.

Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,590 Chairperson of the Boards
    She should have 2 more events I think since BW goes out next
  • captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Great, thanks.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    The usual pattern is three latest and two classics - interrupted by five-star releases and boss events. 
    4/3 - 4/11 features Samurai Daken and Wasp (confirmed)
    4/10 - 4/18 features ABIGAIL (1x) and someone who gives out Moon Knight (confirmed)
    4/17 - 4/25 might feature Elekra (WwF) and Crystal
    4/24 - 5/2 might feature one classic and then probably Boss Event
    5/2 Abigail leaves latest
    5/1 - 5/9 first features a classic that might reward ABIGAIL shards since she is still in latest when it starts. Thus the next one will feature her a second and last time.
    So my guess is that she will be featured two more times.

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    An additional data point:

Abigail is going to be the progression shard reward (PSR) in the 04/14 PvE. This is in the announcements. That is exactly 91 days past her initial release and will be the 4th time she is the PSR.

Two other characters had their 4th PSR 91 days post release, Knull and Cyclops, and both also saw a 5th PSR event exactly 112 days post release. So if the pattern holds, I'd say chances are good Drabby gets a 5th in whatever PvE starts on 05/05. The thing that can sometimes mess it up are boss events and special events, and we just had a boss event and I don't expect anything special in the next month.