April Fools Events

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
edited April 2022 in MPQ General Discussion

Star-Lord likes a good joke as much as anyone else. Maybe even a little bit more. But you know what he likes even more than a good joke? The limelight. And maybe working out in that limelight. Quill has been watching some classic workout videos lately and has decided to get in on the action. And what better way to do that than to knock that high-falutin' Deadpool off his pedestal as host of Deadpool Daily. Come celebrate April Fools Day with Star-Lord, who is Spartax Strong!

VERSUS EVENTS

• Spider-Man (Bag-Man) - Bags to Riches (3/31-4/4)

• Star-Lord (Volume 2) - Dancing With the Star-Lord (4/3-4/6)

• Star-Lord will be in a special outfit for this run of the event

PVE EVENTS

• Daily Workout (4/1-4/4)

• Star-Lord competes with Deadpool for control of the Deadpool Daily

REBALANCES

• Star-Lord (Volume 2) will be receiving a rebalance! More info here!

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,759 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can we get the music replaced by "Let's get physical" for this event?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not gonna lie, I’d probably run 5* Lord if that costume got to hang around beyond today.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    His costume is funny. It reminds me of those morning shows where an adult teaches kids how to exercise.

Anyway, this event is generous: free LT for players of all levels.
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2022
    Please make this event permanent along with Deadpool Daily.   It will help attract and retain more players considering this game is heavily advertised on Marvel.com, attracting the MCU/common people too, more so than any of those greed infested Netmarble games.

Happy people, more money spent!   
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Please make this event permanent along with Deadpool Daily.   It will help attract and retain more players considering this game is heavily advertised on Marvel.com, attracting the MCU/common people too, more so than any of those greed infested Netmarble games.

Happy people, more money spent!   
    I would like to ditto this request. It'd be great if each character got to headline their own 3-day event. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not gonna lie, I’d probably run 5* Lord if that costume got to hang around beyond today.
    It's available for purchase now.
    $74.99…the ultimate April Fools joke
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    And now we know why Star-Lord got a 5-star rework.

Can Banner get a new event and rework to advertise an over-priced costume next?
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a funny 80's costume. 75? It's crazy how much discount I get from googlestore, I have 50.
    Daily workout is it just one time? Anyway it's the most generous april fool event until now.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    For fans of starlord daily quest, you can play it again to gain additional node rewards.