When Sersi meets Brolaris

Bad
Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
There was no need to travel on time for the infinity stones.
They just had to talk to Sersi, BRB, and Polaris.
https://youtu.be/dji316GLF5U

Comments

• Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    They're awesome. Even when Sersi isn't boosted. I also play this trio in a lot of Challenge nodes. 

But like all winfinites you gotta get it rolling at the beginning. Your BRB would have been killed with another signal boost in the first rounds when you gaven't stun-locked everybody. 
  • TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Ares76 said:
    They're awesome. Even when Sersi isn't boosted. I also play this trio in a lot of Challenge nodes. 

But like all winfinites you gotta get it rolling at the beginning. Your BRB would have been killed with another signal boost in the first rounds when you gaven't stun-locked everybody. 

I just use 4* Thanos and throw Atlantis support on him which gives like a 70% chance at starting with 5 Green AP. It isn't too hard to get that rolling especially if you use 2+ green ap. You have a decent chance of having 7 green ap right at the start. And with Thanos green destroying 32 tiles it gets rolling pretty quick.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sersi is simply a really good enhancer/support character. I run her with 5* Jean and halfthor. Their turns never end and the strike buffs are beefy. 
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Slap Carol's communicator on BRB and you get away with zero damage in the end.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    Slap Carol's communicator on BRB and you get away with zero damage in the end.
    I usually unequip supports and boosts when I record videos. Sometimes I question why :D
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sersi is simply a really good enhancer/support character. I run her with 5* Jean and halfthor. Their turns never end and the strike buffs are beefy. 
    Yes, Sersi is a great support character. It’s easy to underestimate her purple, it’s an ability that people will fail to appreciate. 

My fav is Sersi-Onslaught-SC. They can go infinite quite easily. 

For 5*Jean and Half Thor, which colour do you use your Sersi purple on? Black?