Week 45: Adam Warlock, Carnage, Havok, Bruce Banner

HoundofShadow
HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
The dreaded AW/Carnage is back. It'll be full of them this week. They were boosted on week 13 and week 29. Their next boost week will probably be around week 61.

Between Wanda/Colossus and this, I rather deal with the former.

4* boosted are Rogue, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Jean Grey and Negasonic.

Rogue is good with SC, especially opponents' strongest colour is purple or red. Captain Marvel is good too.

Comments

• kimo_star
    kimo_star Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    And the next pvp Medusa is the essential that will be horrible with boosted carnage
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Indeed 1 of the worst boost weeks. It's this week alone, is why I'm working on my carnage. 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great! I always had a comfortable week with AW and carnage. 
    During all the previous week I played SC and SW in all pvps.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Friendly reminder that Banner/Carbage get to auto-swipe 2x times before you take a turn, and banner’s virtual health pool makes it safe to use Carbage’s red without worrying too much about self harm. Toss in Rocket in pick 3 for 3x auto turns before you have to move.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Friendly reminder that Banner/Carbage get to auto-swipe 2x times before you take a turn, and banner’s virtual health pool makes it safe to use Carbage’s red without worrying too much about self harm. Toss in Rocket in pick 3 for 3x auto turns before you have to move.
    Doing the 3x auto turn with this team should be a milestone because there's no other reason you'd go for it. I only did it once and it isn't game-changing. 
    I never understood why Hulk doesn't get the AP for his extra-turn. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ares76 said:

I never understood why Hulk doesn't get the AP for his extra-turn. 
    I think the idea was that in Hulk form he was smashing things at random (hence the random match you don't control) and smashed things wouldn't be generating AP.

KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    How often does R4G's cd get matched before it resolves? We are looking at 5 matches per turn (including enemy's). Or do you wait until the board is dried of green before firing?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh no, you definitely want to live dangerously with that team lol. I’m not saying it’s good, merely that it’s novel. I always wanted to try Dr Octopus’s pre-balance blue to get maximum auto-turns but I didn’t have that color on him until it was too late.