Week 44: Cable, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Thor

HoundofShadow
HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
It's a little late to do this but I'm doing it just in case someone out there need this for future reference.

Anyway, Thor/Cable boost week, for some reasons, allow very high points in pvps. I was scoring ~1500 without shield hopping, and this happened in their previous boost week as well.

I'm not sure why this happened. Maybe it's due to all boosted being glass cannons and Thor giving free aps helps speed up the process.

Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2022
    It's a little late to do this but I'm doing it just in case someone out there need this for future reference.

Anyway, Thor/Cable boost week, for some reasons, allow very high points in pvps. I was scoring ~1500 without shield hopping, and this happened in their previous boost week as well.

I'm not sure why this happened. Maybe it's due to all boosted being glass cannons and Thor giving free aps helps speed up the process.
    Probably because 3 out of the 4 boosted five stars can be part of some fast cheese teams.  Cyclops plus shang chi can go winifinite pretty fast with some boosts, cyclops green stuns an enemy and loads the board with red and his yellow increases his team mates match damage and has some board shake fueling all of shang chi's shenanigans.  I've seen a fair amount of hawkeye and coulson teams, also winifinte with some boosts.  Most of the teams I've seen though have been thor and apocalypse, thorpocolypse is lightning fast on offense.

Edit: actually all 4 of them make cheesy teams.  I see alot of cable and cyclops teams and now that I think of it those 2 together can form a stun team.  Cable's blue puts a tile on the board where every time you match green you stun the enemy for 2 turns and create green charged tiles, fueling cyclops green stun.