XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#331: Black Knight takes pawn
* R248
* FCotW: Storm (Ororo Monroe)

Comments

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    I prefer Storm at 3/5/5, for these reasons:

- The black damage doesn’t really ramp up very well. For me, at 3 covers it’s about 2000 per charged tile, but only about 3000 per tile at 5 covers. Plus it’s awkward to work around, helps the other team a lot, and rarely gets full value. 

- The green, meanwhile, is excellent. There’s a big difference between 6 tiles of a color and ALL tiles of a color. The fewer colors on the board, the more the board shake triggers cascades. (This one is a lot of fun with Iceman, where you can just stun somebody forever with one shot.)

- The yellow is also good, but the difference in number of charged tiles (1 versus 3) is not usually a big deal. (As mentioned, this power works very nicely with Professor X. Fun note: Storm, Iceman, and Chuck were Latest Legends together for 10 solid weeks.)

So yellow is fine at 3, but I prefer it at 5 over black at 5. Still, I’d make sure to set green at 5. 

tl;dr Storm is best at either 5/5/3
    or 3/5/5. Or hey, why not 4/5/4?
  • FauxPhobos
    FauxPhobos Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2022
    The post-production version with the "ya'll ready for this?" expertly mixed with the PW3 theme song is A) worth a repeat listen and B ) much appreciated.