Upcoming Unstable Iso-8 Event Update - Character Buffs (3/16/22)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Hi Everyone - 

We wanted to let everyone know that the upcoming story event, Unstable Iso-8 will be incorrectly using the previous week's weekly buff list and unfortunately can't be fixed in time.  We apologize for this inconvenience.

Comments

• emswad
    emswad Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Please can you clarify, do you mean that the event will be using the previous weeks buff list... INSTEAD of the required character boost list...or that the required characters will be boosted as usual, but the additional weekly boost list just hasn't been updated ????
  • EddieCL
    EddieCL Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Will next buffed characters run for only one event, the one coming after Unstable Iso-8?
  • Elmato
    Elmato Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    UISO8 isn’t even showing up for me, even after I’ve finished The Hunt. Anyone else?
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, it's not there for anyone. Weird.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
     Not there for me either 
  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2022
    @LakeStone, if this isn't automated but requires someone to physically push out the event, can you please check with the devs/release engineers? Thank you in advance!

Unstable Iso-8 should have already started over 1.5 hours ago, however, the event isn't showing up in the game.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,768 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still not there.  Which kinda stinks... I'm usually able to push out some of my daily grind around now...
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2022
    I'm fine with it not showing up.  I don't mind the break.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,756 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrPlow said:
    I'm fine with it not showing up.  I don't mind the break.
    I don't mind a break, but I do like it more when I know it beforehand.
    US summer time throws my schedule off for a few weeks, so this 'break' doesn't come at a good time.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Ya where is the next PVE Event it still hasn't shown up. 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    so I assume we’re not getting an event today then ??

also waiting on the 5* store for crystal 
  • uri65
    uri65 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    En España no puedo jugar desde las 12 horas, horario de Europa 
  • LakeStone
    Thank you for the reports.  It looks like there is a bit of delay for this event but it will be up soon.  Once it's up, I'll let everyone know.
  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    LakeStone said:
    Thank you for the reports.  It looks like there is a bit of delay for this event but it will be up soon.  Once it's up, I'll let everyone know.
    Excellent, thank you for the update!
  • LakeStone
    And just like that, it's up and running!  :D The event has just started and just a note the time is set to the original planned start time of the event.  Thank you for your patience!
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,756 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, it's there, thanks for pressing the button!
  • emswad
    emswad Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for sorting it.
    It really would have been fairer to those on slice 1 if it had been delayed by a full day, rather than them still having the same time slot which wasn't available until 4 hours later.
    Something to bear in mind for the future 🙂
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone said:
    i"m not one to whine about compensation, but for those of us who do slice one (at 5:30AM) to not have the event up until ?? kinda blows the starting grind. hopefully that is noted...