Classic Legends?

Painmonger
Painmonger Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
They changed the color of tokens for Classic Legends to blue a week or 2 ago, and last week there was an offer for a few Latest & Classic Legend tokens, but I can't find any mention of it on the forums. Are we getting Classic Tokens now? How & when would they be incorporated? 

Comments

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    They never mentioned anything about it on the forums as far as I know.  Just one day a few weeks ago they put an offer out containing classic tokens, only then the tokens weren't blue, they were purple just like the latest legend tokens and confused quite a few players who didn't read the offer description. It is pretty lousy of D3 to implement classic tokens again and not have changed the color from the get go, or make any forum announcement whatsoever. 

It's anyone's guess what their plans are for classic tokens since bringing them back after years. Ice and Lake refused to chime in on a previous thread that was going a few weeks ago, which I find pretty irresponsible. Who knows if the tokens get inserted as a reward or if what not, maybe they have something planned but haven't figured out all the details or implementation yet. 

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    What’s a classic legend ? Where are they located ? 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't overthink. Classic and LT have been sharing the exact same colour for years and no one made a big fuss about it until they started selling Classic in cash bundle. some players bought the bundle without reading, thinking that it contains LTs. It can be inferred that they received a lot of complains about it, so they decided to change the colour.

Now, they can sell Classic tokens in cash bundle with a peace of mind.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    We don't know a thing about it yet, however is easy to guess that classic tokens should be rewarded in new content as all rewards are settled.
    Who knows if that new solo event could make happy a lot of people and we could gain those blues!
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,756 Chairperson of the Boards
    What’s a classic legend ? Where are they located ? 

They're just under the Latest Legends in the Recruit tab on my system: they cost 20CP instead of 25CP.
    They've been around for a long time, so maybe you know them by a different name?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,083 Chairperson of the Boards
    That blue token though...something is a'coming.
  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2022
    DAZ0273 said:
    Aye, everything happens for a reason. The Classic token bundles were just the beginning.
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 96 Match Maker
    edited March 2022
    DAZ0273 said:
    mayby a price drop to 2cp instead :D to correct for the dillution.