Release Notes 5.5.0

Options
2»

Comments

• DrRuphus
    DrRuphus Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi @Oktagon_Support, are there any news about the new event details? We usually get the details a couple of days after the Pre Release notes are initially posted.

Thanks!
    Or just when we are going to enter kamigawa? For last update I remember oktagon gave us a precise date and it was really much appreciated from the community.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,279 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello guys,
    The release is scheduled to happen next week. As soon as I have the details that are missing from the Release Notes I'll add them here for you!
    Rebeca

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks a lot for the confirmation.

Such a shame that the week we got Fateful Showdown was wasted as the week previous to the release.

Sad times.
  • Techg
    Techg Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Hello guys,
    The release is scheduled to happen next week. As soon as I have the details that are missing from the Release Notes I'll add them here for you!
    Rebeca

Since this was posted on Friday, does that mean this week of the 21st or the following of 28th?
  • Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Reconfigure/Reconfigured

....Also, if either the token or the Support is destroyed, their related counterpart will be destroyed as well.

Is this true? None of the rules or reminder text printed on the cards say this.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Still no vanguards for sale?
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madwren said:
    Still no vanguards for sale?
    Came here to ask exactly this. @Oktagon_Support