Living Lengends limited time offer

dianetics
dianetics Posts: 1,588 Chairperson of the Boards
49.99 for 6 Latest Legends and 6 classic legends.

Are they trying to price out classic tokens? It seems they are trying to value classic tokens on par with latest legends.

I wonder if people will end up buying into this.

Comments

• Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    It must be April 1st 'cause this offer is a huge joke.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    They had 8 LT and 12 Mighty for 49.99 a while back.

8 LT + 12 Mighty = 49.99
    6 LT + 6 Classic = 49.99

Therefore, 6 Classic = 2 LT + 12 Mighty?

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    The pricing in this game is just plain awful lol.  I don't mind spending a bit of $$ here and there in a mobile game, but none of the packs have ever appealed to me, even a little.

Most other gachas give you a route to get the new stuff with $$, they don't even SELL latest legends tokens 99% of the time.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Their price per LL token is definitely too high based of various offers I've seen in the store last couple years. And you gotta love how in so many offers they add in a single or if we're very lucky 2 whole CPs lol, what a joke. Considering how silly the character system is to begin with needing 13 covers and then some, after factoring in all the dupe covers you get when pulling just to finish the characte. Their offers are priced too high most of the time I feel, but I'm sure someone is buying since they keep rolling them out there. 
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    In my currency, I've worked out they are trying to sell LLs at £5 each. Therefore 500 shards of a 5star is also £5 each.

Interestingly enough (on android), this offer showed as
    6 latest
    6 classic tokens

£32.

Assuming they are still valuing Latest at £5 each, that means classics are worth 33p each.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,756 Chairperson of the Boards
    CP and LT are always overpriced and USD 49.99 translates as over £37, so that's even more than the price I see on Steam (£32.99).