Game freeze (soft lock?) randomly before drawing a card

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any advice for this—during certain events and nodes, my game will become unresponsive (is this a soft lock?) where I can view the battle log or quit, but not swap or anything useful. 

I cannot figured out why—it happens with any pw and any opponent. It always happens after their turn right before I draw a card. It’s currently happened three times on the top node of the Timeless Voyage coalition event. I’ve reported this multiple times with screenshots and descriptions, but no luck. 

Comments

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any advice for this—during certain events and nodes, my game will become unresponsive (is this a soft lock?) where I can view the battle log or quit, but not swap or anything useful. 

I cannot figured out why—it happens with any pw and any opponent. It always happens after their turn right before I draw a card. It’s currently happened three times on the top node of the Timeless Voyage coalition event. I’ve reported this multiple times with screenshots and descriptions, but no luck. 
    it definitely sounds like a soft lock.   are you on discord?? its much easier for me to look over your decks and help.   who was your opponent?? if its kasmina her second ability is bugged and could cause a freeze if not enough space is available.  you can send me a direct message.   and I can send you the links to discord.
  • MforVendetta
    MforVendetta Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Julie71 said:

it definitely sounds like a soft lock.   are you on discord?? its much easier for me to look over your decks and help.   who was your opponent?? if its kasmina her second ability is bugged and could cause a freeze if not enough space is available.  you can send me a direct message.   and I can send you the links to discord.
    Just sent you a dm, but it hasn’t been kasmina, it’s been a random assortment. The new ajani, jeska, and the “venture in”node in “you find a dungeon” are the most recent occurrences 
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Julie71 said:

Just sent you a dm, but it hasn’t been kasmina, it’s been a random assortment. The new ajani, jeska, and the “venture in”node in “you find a dungeon” are the most recent occurrences 
    got it :)  sent you the links.   once there look for me I have the same name here and there.