Which Marvel 2022 movie, TV show or comic event would you like to see as a game event?

fight4thedream
fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,962 Chairperson of the Boards
As per the title, which Marvel event for this year would you like to see make its way to the game.  Feel free to include what type of event you would like it to be: e.g. boss-type alliance event, normal PvE event, special Lightning Round PvP event (like Sakaar Arena); your reason for your selection or anything you feel is worthy to expound upon. 

Which Marvel 2022 movie, TV show or comic event would you like to see as a game event? 31 votes

Devil's Reign (Comic event)
3%
Venomous 1 vote
Moon Knight (TV show)
12%
Alfje17RhipfBzhaiMegaBee 4 votes
Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Movie)
41%
IridiousatomzedJangoLoreprimetime21bk201Bubba3210Ptahhotephelix72AstroladBadTheDanielDavidk777WilliamK1983 13 votes
Judgement Day (Comic event)
9%
fight4thedreamkirk justicepezse 3 votes
Thor: Love and Thunder (Movie)
6%
Srheer0Bobdvol 2 votes
Ms. Marvel (TV show)
6%
killercoolfractalvisions 2 votes
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (Movie)
0%
She-Hulk (TV show)
6%
KolenceBriMan2222 2 votes
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special (TV special)
9%
Chipster22MadScientistGodzillafan67 3 votes
Other
3%
JHawkInc 1 vote

Comments

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 488 Mover and Shaker
    Moon Knight (TV show)
    I think Doctor Strange is a given cause it's the flagship movie that ties in all the major storylines so far. So I voted for Moon Knight because it seems like outside of comic book fans not many people know who he is so the extra promotion will help. 

Plus the whole concept of an unrealiable narrator as your protaganists will be something different for marvel. 
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,962 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are actually all kind of possibilities so it was a bit difficult for me to pick. In the end, I chose Judgement Day in the hopes that they tie it with releasing a few more Eternals characters and would love for it to be a boss battle that had phases where the player switches between the X-men, Avengers and Eternals factions with hopefully a final boss battle against a Celestial (Arishem the Judge anyone?)

My second pick would be Thor: Love and Thunder as a PvE since we don't have a proper PvE event featuring the Asgardians. To be honest, it wouldn't even really need to be directly tied to the movie considering that quite a few notable Asgardians are currently deceased in the MCU and I would be happy to see Galactus and Silver Surfer featured in the event, too. 

Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness could also be really cool although I would prefer it be a non-competitive PvE event since I fear they would sneak in the Mindless Ones which I don't enjoy battling against in a competitive format. It would be an awesome opportunity to feature characters in costume as variants and to make it unique, replace the beginner support tokens with a random chance at a character costume. 
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I chose Doctor Strange as I think it would give the greatest opportunity for varied opponents.
  • kirk justice
    kirk justice Posts: 60 Match Maker
    I chose Judgment day. I think a lot of the MCU related stuff will (hopefully) be added into the game regardless, but I would like to see more characters or events added to the game that hype up whatever is going on in the comics. 
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 586 Critical Contributor
    The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special (TV special)
    Guardians Holiday.

I enjoy reading the funny stories the devs put together, which this is the best bet on the list to get another humorous storyline. Also, it'd be the holidays, so hopefully Rocket can pull a Grinch and steal me some sweet iso.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other
    Mix and Match, go nuts with it.

Release Gorr, and have a multiverse storyline that features him hunting down gods. It can have an Asgardian backbone, but you can touch in with Moon Knight, Black Panther, and Ares as well, maybe throw in the Eternals too. 3-day event, first sub is a bit of setup, Asgardians lashing out because they're under attack, little bit of Gorr and whatever MPQ uses for his Berserkers. Second sub goes into other pantheons, so you get characters like Moon Knight, Black Panther, and Ares lashing out the same way as their gods are attacked, with more of Gorr, and maybe someone like Strange showing up to indicate that something screwy is going on in the multiverse (in relation to Gorr). Third sub is just a complete mess of varied fights, with no character restrictions, so you can build a team of Banner/Immortal/Cho to fight Loki/GatorLoki/FemaleLoki. Use costumes in the nodes for more variety. Put 2* Thor, 3* Thor with costume, and 4* Thor on a team straight out of the comics. Super bonus points if they drop a dozen or so costumes and feature them in this sub (I wouldn't even care if they were "teased" here, and slowly released one at a time over the following weeks/months, either). And since our Multiverse movie is May and Gorr will be July, there's time for costumes related to the first film, Gorr as a character release for the second, and some other stuff that could be used to expand the node variety for this event (like, say, Hercules, or Sif, or any number of other Asgardians, etc). Optional 4th day for the event could feature Gorr and the Symbiotes (Knull, Venom, Carnage, Anti-Venom, etc).
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    I voted for She-Hulk because I’m really curious what A legal drama event would look like in this game.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    She-Hulk (TV show)
    She-Hulk, make it an event where you're in court and have to complete certain objectives in order to convince the judge or prosecute the witness.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doctor strange is quite original. I would like a new background where houses or streets are bending like the moebius' infinite strip, I love that.
    And fighting shuma- gorat, evil dr strange doppleganger, or any other demon.