Sersi and friends vs the crimson prophet

Bad
Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
Talking about sersi on his thread I wanted to try her against the dangerous carnage L 650.
And I only tried once with this so strange team.
It's good to remember that sersi will return to life if there is one of her CDs on board.
https://youtu.be/A_9ZAA9-HlI

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks, those strikes tiles must have gotten big
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting battle. I can definitely see the sersi/hemidall synergy where her green buffs specials and also proc's heimdall's ap reduction.
    Did you bring sinister for the DR, or were you looking for ap theft from his purple?  Would someone like Colossus have be a good replacement to tamp down the match damage, or do you think ap suppression would be a better route?
    Do you think this would be a sustainable team, or would you need healthpacks after every difficult match?
  • Bad
    I chose sinister just for fun and for some help on the cascades.
    Playing sersi definitely involves AI making random cascades so colossus could be a perfect partner.

I had 3 CDs at the end of battle so she couldn't die.
    I tapped on a strike and it said 6500 strength so all the others should be at that level more or less.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 790 Critical Contributor
    I'd like to test that Sersi/Heimdall combo, but my arch nemesis (RNG) has been hyperactive lately. He keeps foiling my attempts at recruiting Sersi to my team. 
  • Bad
    Hyper defensive fortress sersi.
    Another side of her versatile play. Not the fastest battle lol.

https://youtu.be/rk1F7fMvpuk
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Another side of her versatile play. Not the fastest battle lol.

Game is a bit faster if you turn off animations.  

I know you probably knew that already. But I thought I would say anyway
  • darkman84
    darkman84 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Interesting that after Sersi died around 5th minute - it didn't switch Cyclops yellow to black power. I know she got up rightaway thanks to her yellow, but according to the passive part of "Savior of mutantkind" it should trigger when "Cyclops has no active teammates", and in theory it was like that for like 1 second :P
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    darkman84 said:
    Interesting that after Sersi died around 5th minute - it didn't switch Cyclops yellow to black power. I know she got up rightaway thanks to her yellow, but according to the passive part of "Savior of mutantkind" it should trigger when "Cyclops has no active teammates", and in theory it was like that for like 1 second :P

Probably an order of operations things where the power swap only proc's at the beginning of the turn, so sersi dying and reviving immediately has no effect.