Week 41. Daredevil, onslaught, starlord, samurai

Bad
Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
4*s: coulson, cloack, wilson, shuri, spider woman.
Daredevil is really popular and good so it's expected to be seen. 
Modern goodbosted are onslaught and daken who have 0 sinergy so they will be together only as defensive meatshields.
Oh, and there is someone granting free wins, starlord calls himself. 
So a lot of teams will be available. There could be  interesting pvps.

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have only one champed. Fortunately, half of the 5* has "old" match damage and health. So, it shouldn't be a problem. However, Onslaught is a 1-hit wonder.  :/ After that, it would be match damage after match damage.

I love OMD the most out of this list, followed by Daredevil. It looks like I have to fall back to Colossus/Wanda.  B)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,083 Chairperson of the Boards
    Zero champed for me, Onslaught is highest levelled with rest cannon fodder 255.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    My Daredevil is about 12 kingpin covers away from being champed. Gosh darn it.  

Onslaught and Daken are both champed. Daken is the more fun one out of both of them.  

Onslaught can work well with Shang Chi. Match 4 or more to get rid of the pesky tup tiles. Blue can help get some red or pink matches when none available.  

Daken is good and his pink is underrated. Get enough other special tiles on the board and it deals good damage every other turn. All you have to do is match blacks and maybe protect the repeaters.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2022
    I am about 100 vulture shards from finishing Parker Soider-Man who I wanted to use with Miles and Daredevil in this first PVP. Miles is a decent purple battery for DD (or himself really) whenever anyone matches a web tile, so I was just trying to milk that for awhile. Star Lord actually hits pretty decent on green and can help you if Onslaught and Miles are invisible there.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Spider-Man is now done, but i need iso to champ him. Onslaught and Star Lord are a pretty powerful, if inconsistent, cascade team it turns out.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    I climbed with Daken and C5rnage. Then swapped to Onslaught and other. Other being c5rnage most of the time.

Chase blue or match 4s and 5s. His blue deals like 12k damage per enemy special tile when you place it down. Pretty good scaling.  Put his pink at 3/5 because I was using spidey's when I got 15 or more pink ap. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Star Lord and Onslaught have proven to be a much stronger team for me than I was expecting. It has good cascade potential which hits pretty hard. I’m glad Star Lord isn’t a forever bench after all, even though it’s only because he is boosted in this group I think.