1- Sunspot; 2- HobGoblin; 3-Hyperion; 4- Kang; 5- Black Heart

6- C.Britain 7- NovaOmega; 8- Death Dealer; 9- Fantomex; 10- Shuma Gorath;

11- Omega Red; 12-King Cobra; 13-Avalanche; 14- Madarin; 15- Spiral;

16-Shocker; 17- Calypso; 18-Rhino; 19- Hercules; 20- Warpath

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Which 3 would you like to see most? Ignoring Rhino since he's already here, the 3 in your list I would like to see are Omega Red, Spiral, and Kang.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Akoni said:
    Which 3 would you like to see most? Ignoring Rhino since he's already here, the 3 in your list I would like to see are Omega Red, Spiral, and Kang.
    Me too. I've been asking for 'Omega Red' for years. I believe they will add 'Shuma Gorath' for the sake of the movie. I'm tired of so many repeated characters.
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    Moon Knight. And more repeated characters... It's hard to put up with  :(
  • NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Kang, Omega Red, Hobgoblin, Fantomex, Warpath, and Hercules all interest me. Kang and Omega Red the most, but 3rd place is a 4 way toss up.
  • Luminousquilt
    Luminousquilt Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Blue marvel, Warpath
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Considering your opinions on repeat characters, what are your thoughts on the new release format? I am not a fan of releasing a watered down 3* version of a 5* myself. I understand why they are doing it but there are so many one-off character options that could fill the 3* roster (i.e. Frog Man, Hindsight Lad, etc.).
  • MissoesRicRose
    Options
    Akoni said:
    Considering your opinions on repeat characters, what are your thoughts on the new release format? I am not a fan of releasing a watered down 3* version of a 5* myself. I understand why they are doing it but there are so many one-off character options that could fill the 3* roster (i.e. Frog Man, Hindsight Lad, etc.).
    I think it's to fill the gap of not having new events
  • The_Boi_of_Steel
    The_Boi_of_Steel Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options

@MissoesRicRose said:
    Me too. I've been asking for 'Omega Red' for years. I believe they will add 'Shuma Gorath' for the sake of the movie. I'm tired of so many repeated characters.

Gotta say, though, that Shuma Gorath is pretty great since I decided to hoard my Latest Legend tokens and got him started @ level 462! 😂🤣😂

If they’re going to do more 3/5 characters, they should do a 3* Grey Hulk and a 5* Intelligent Hulk (Peter David’s version. The MCU Professor Hulk SUCKS), which I sent to them via the game’s contact us.

The ORIGINAL Sasquatch would be awesome!

• The_Boi_of_Steel
    The_Boi_of_Steel Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options

I really want to see the Abomination, the Leader, the Red Skull, and the Mandarin. MARVEL versions only. I’m not a fan of the MCU anymore. Disney/Marvel just ruined it.