Search for players in MPQ

Options
EDVALDO
EDVALDO Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
Hello, I've noticed that the game needs some improvements regarding the interaction between players:

1. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO FIND SEARCH BY PLAYER NAME;

2. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO FIND SINGLE PLAYERS WHO ARE NOT JOINED TO ANY COALITION. THE SEARCH FOR AVATAR NAME WOULD SOLVE THIS;

3. WITHIN THE COALITION, THE LEADER COULD AWARD STARS TO THE PLAYERS WITH THE BEST PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENTS. THIS WOULD STIMULATE PARTICIPANTS TO COMPETE WITH ENTHUSIASM IN EVENTS.

FINALLY, I THINK IT WOULD IMPROVE THE FLOW OF GAME A LOT.

Comments

• MNboundWalrus
    MNboundWalrus Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Until I finally signed up for this forum, I agreed with the inability to locate players or send recruitment messages directly to players in other alliances within MPQ. Actually I still agree. Unless the player signs up for this forum, there’s literally no way to talk to others within the game. I finally got the attention of one of my Commanders in my alliance to kick out players who hadn’t played MPQ in 30 months or more.
    I really hoped there was something within MPQ that would delete players who weren’t ever coming back, but when one player in my alliance was “away 60 months” (5 years), I came to the realization that I had to either hope one of the 6 Commanders still played or leave the alliance and search for another. There’s no way of determining how long a Commander has “been away.” I hope other Commanders in the same alliance have this capability otherwise there may only be 5 of 14 who actually play making the alliance all but dead (3 players have been away less than 39 months).
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    A good portion of the people on the forum, is using the LINE app, Discord or Reddit.  there are facebook groups too.  the ones using the forum is just to discuss certain particular items.

As far as kicking someone out of the alliance, you can contact CS to remove any inactive players especially if one of them is a Com.
  • MNboundWalrus
    Options
    As far as kicking someone out of the alliance, you can contact CS to remove any inactive players especially if one of them is a Com.
    But how do I determine if a Com is inactive? If they only play Versus, I may never know.
  • MNboundWalrus
    Options
    A good portion of the people on the forum, is using the LINE app, Discord or Reddit.  there are facebook groups too.  the ones using the forum is just to discuss certain particular items. 
    I never got into Social Media apps. I must be the only one who plays games but doesn’t converse much in the Metaverse.
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I never got into Social Media apps. I must be the only one who plays games but doesn’t converse much in the Metaverse.
    honestly, that's one of the big reasons i still play. If it wasn't for the LINE app, i would have quite a long time ago.  i've made some great friends from playing this game. and met a bunch outside in the wild.  there is so much to learn, and by being in the other apps and social forum, you can learn so much more. especially sharing screenshots... that has been an intricate part of my roster growing to what it is now.  you should try it, i can help you with that as well. maybe move you to top100 alliance where everyone is playing and you don't need to worry about no-show players. let me know. we can help you grow your roster as well.