Abigail Brand Arrived in LL

2»

Comments

• bk201
    bk201 Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Vhailorx said:
    bk201 said:
    bk201 said:
    23 pulls with a 13% rate, got 1 Sersi (yellow) and 2 Abigail covers (blue and purple), I'll keep chasing Sersi and BW.
    So I pulled another 72 tokens, got only 2 5-stars (both were Sersi covers), totalizing 95 tokens and an amazing 5% rate  :/

ouch. many condolences. I think my personal worst streak was something like 38 or 40 LTs and a 150-200 LTs at ~9%. 95 for 5 covers is impressively bad luck.
    Yeah, this is very discouraging. Well, back to hoarding, my 4/4/1 Sersi needs more covers, poor Big Wheel is stuck at 2 covers.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    69 pulls:

3 Abigail: 1/2/0 to 2/4/0
    4 Big Wheel: 2/2/3 to 4/4/3
    2 Sersi: 3/4/3 to 5/4/3

9/69 = 13.0%, below average, but I'm still euphoric from my 18%+ rate in the CNY store, so I'll take it with a grain of salt. With at least one more event likely coming for Sersi, I have enough shards to hold out and finish her with shard rewards. I'm not loving my cover distribution for Drabby but, you know, shards.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,588 Chairperson of the Boards
    0 for 30…. Still on my terrible run of LL’s

• NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 189 Tile Toppler
    I currently have one Sersi cover, and zero for Big Wheel and Abigail Brand. I was considering  opening the LL hoard, but since I'm still in 4* land I mostly care about rostering the 5*s for now, so I have them when they are required. Is Elektra going to replace Sersi soon? I believe its every 2 weeks or something, which would make her swap in on the 21st, but if its every month or something I probably will end up popping them before then.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    Elektra will replace Sersi on March 7th. New characters are released every 2 weeks but it’s every 4 weeks that the Latest Legends group changes. 
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2022
    Since I do want sersi and big wheel, but don't care much about covering Abigail or Elektra, pulling now seemed like the best option.  So I did another 100 pulls.
    17/100 (17% obviously)
    4 sersi (now 4/3/3 with 500 shards)
    5 big wheel (now 4/5/2 with 840 shards)
    8 Abigail (now 3/3/2).
    Would have much rather switched the covers for sersi and Abigail, but it's still a decent outcome. It would be nice to champ sersi, but I don't think she seems good enough to warrant spending every last cp chasing her. I suppose I can catch the last two sersi covers via shards and/or her eventual feeder, and BW will be champable before he leaves the LT pool. I don't really care about Abigail, but if she does ever enter the meta because a dominant 5* CD character comes out she will be close enough to cover. And now I can sit tight and hoard until Elektra is about to leave the LT pool in a few months.