Winner of the MPQ New Character Poll - Black Knight (2/2/22)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Your votes for the New Character Poll have been counted and the Black Knight has received the most votes! Black Knight and his Ebony Blade will be coming to MARVEL Puzzle Quest in the first half of 2022!
The poll ended on January 19 and we credited all participants with 400 Favorited Shards on January 21. If you participated in the poll and don't think you received this reward on January 21, please message customer support at mpqsupport@d3go.com and they can assist.
We look forward to bringing Black Knight to the game and we thank everyone that participated in the poll!
Tagged:

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's a cool cover! There were a lot of fun options in that poll, I hope that we ultimately see a couple more turn up. I voted for Deathlok myself, figured Black Knight would tie in to whatever movie he is more prominently featured in at some point.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hope you guys do a poll like this again, once a year for fun. BK will be a nice addition.Can't wait to see the power set. Hope some other characters in the poll make it eventually as well. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,922 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I voted for Night Nurse. Then realized after I voted it’s for a 4*. I would have voted Black Night had I realized the poll was for a 4, as  I really only care about 4* as feeders and am hoping he feeds Sersi!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice! I also voted Deathlok but Dane and also Hercules (who come on we are getting) are welcome additions
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,960 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sersi gets a feeder :)
    KGB
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can we see what the poll results looked like?
  • ph34rm3
    ph34rm3 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Agreed, would love to see the results as Deathlok was my pick, then again not surprising Night Nurse would be on top perhaps...
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think I wrote in Omega Red but glad BK won 
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was hoping for Abomination we need more Hulk villains. 
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,023 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I voted for Blink but I’m ok with BK. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was hoping for Abomination we need more Hulk villains. 
    Leader , with passive “ At start of turn , change 3 green tiles to your strongest color “ 🤣
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Happy to get BK, but didn't vote for him as he'd show up sooner or later anyway, like every other MCU character.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It would be nice for a future 5star if we could get a poll with choices and show powersets too.  

Obviously more work, but would get less criticisms if a 5star releases with a unpopular powerset. Because it was voted for
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    It would be nice for a future 5star if we could get a poll with choices and show powersets too.  

Obviously more work, but would get less criticisms if a 5star releases with a unpopular powerset. Because it was voted for

There could be multiple reasons why we couldn't have this - especially if any 5* is linked to Marvel film or TV as often power sets reference moments from the media they are being based on - they are not going to release such information in advance. Likewise I doubt they really want players to have any real sway over character design choices.
    But I could be wrong.
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    People who voted for BK should be the only ones who get a free cover IMO