Terror in the Shadows - Error

I was about to enter the last match for today (the top node, if it matters) before cooldown, wifi connection was on like before (played another match right before), and after entering, the "error, try again" window popped up. Yeah...

After hitting "try again" several times I hit "abort".

And now, this planswalker has a timer, too. So I am missing points now! Because of an playing error on my side, I missed 2 points from being perfect already, *sad me*, but this 7 points hurt alot! If this kicks me out of the "good positions" (with the booster + rare) this wouldn't be funny.

Anything I could do? The support could do? Are they able to check my data to see, that this match hasn't been played at all and give me one try back? Don't know... maybe?

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2022
    Hello @Fliggl, please contact our Support Team by opening the game, tapping on the Menu icon, choosing "Settings", and tapping on "Help Center". Inform them what happened and they will be super happy to help you! 
  • Fliggl
    Fliggl Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Hey! Thanks for your response, but since this event is already over now, it doesn't matter anymore...

Cheers :smile: