Editing decks while recharging

Hey all, new to the forums so sorry if this has been suggested before. 
Is there a reason why we shouldn’t be able to edit our decks while waiting for our timers to regenerate? I’ve often lost or missed objectives because my deck wasnt quite *there*, but having to wait up to seven hours to make the necessary changes seems pointless. Often I’ll forget what improvements I want to make, which I know is a, you know, “my own brain” problem, but does it have to be?
Just a question/suggestion

Comments

• KrizzB
    KrizzB Posts: 91 Match Maker
    @MforVendetta this only affects the event deck slot, if you make your deck in any of the other regular deck slots for that PW then you can edit it as much as you want from the PW screen or even other events while waiting for recharges..

Another upside to this is you get the chance to test your deck in Training Grounds while waiting 👍
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    KrizzB said:
    @MforVendetta this only affects the event deck slot, if you make your deck in any of the other regular deck slots for that PW then you can edit it as much as you want from the PW screen or even other events while waiting for recharges..

Another upside to this is you get the chance to test your deck in Training Grounds while waiting 👍
    I agree, but I like to keep some basic decks saved and just tweak those, and it would be nice to not have to manually reset them each time.

Plus you have events like Avacyn’s Madness where you have like 15 different nodes, and a lot of times I’ll customize a deck for each that i don’t necessarily want to save.

It isn’t a huge issue, but I do agree with OP that it would be nice to be able to adjust independent of the refresh timer.